Short Introduction-Chapter 1

The curse of 100%

Min Young's Pov:

"Kim Min Young"

I heard my name far away from the noticeboard. 

"Are you a genius aren't you? You always scored top for every subjects, and till now, there is still none of you that can beat your records scoring top."

Jung Eunji, one of my childhood bestfriend till now. She was a bubbly cheerful girl, who talk a lot, yes she was kind of talkative too. Whenever I am feeling down, she will always be by my side, being my listening ears. Eunji will always try her best to cheer me up, she was just like my blood relationship sister, she will never let anyone to cause me sadness or be bully.

"Ya Min Young ahh,

did you know there will be a new transfer student transfering to our class today?" Eunji asked. Forget to add on point, Eunji was kind of busybody too, keke.

"Jinja? I hoped is a guy! How does he look? Is he handsome?" Nana, one of my classmate, asked.

Upon sawing Mr Oh, our class teacher is walking towards the classroom, Eunji replied fast by saying,

'Molla~ Just wait and you will know it later!"

 

"Class, there will be a new transfered student joining our class starting today, lets us welcome him!" Everyone eyes were eyeing on that transfer student when he walked in slowly. Whispers can be heard by those 'fangirls' made,

"Omo, he is so handsome." 

"Omo, I hope he can sit next to me."

 

"Please introduce yourself to the class", Mr Oh said.

"Annyeong, my name is L.Joe." L.Joe introduced.

"Ne... So L.Joe, you will be sitting next to.....

Those girls were like praying that he will be sitting next to them, but...

"So you will be sitting next to Min Young...." Mr Oh said while pointing to me.

"De..." L.Joe just nodded, walk past us and ended up sitting next to me....

 

And I ended up sitting with L.joe, that new transfered student. Eunji told me that I was lucky enough to actually sit beside a handsome guy, somemore he was the richest guy, from the Lee's family. Oh so he was that Lee Byung Hyun, from Lee's family? No wonder... Another spoil brat I thought. Since he doesn't had much words when doing his introduction...  And yes that's how I spended my entrie lessons with a wooden block.

 

 


Annyeong readers^^

Sorry for this short introduction of the story. 

I will start beginning my story starting from tomorrow, so hope there will be readers out there supporting this story plot!

Pardon me for any grammar mistakes, vocab or spelling mistakes! I admit I am not a good writter but I wish I can try my best to write out a good story plot for everyone.

Do comment and subsribes below! ^-^

Once again, thank you and have a nice day! :)

-Sensationoflove-