Chapter 9

Love and war

Luckily, suzy got away from the bar and yoseob didn't notice.

Soohyun took her to her house and wished her goodnight.

He really had fan that night, and didn't think for a second about the company, except that part when they played the 20 questions game.

He really felt he could take the stress away when he was with him, something that not any girl could do. 

In fact, there was no woman in the world that could do it.

For his bad luck, suzy wasn't thinking about hi. She was thinking about yoseob.

She really wanted something with him, and felt really sad because it was almost impossible being in a relationship with anyone.

She just wished she was another person. Someone who was free, without so many responsibilities.

Eunjung was really worried because soohyun didn't answer her call.

She suspected there was a woman involved, because he alwasys answered her calls, even when he was in an important meeting.

Eunjung felt she really loved him, and didn't care about anything in this world. Even betraying her best friend was an easy task if it was about love.

On the other hand, the Chonguk company's boss was rethinking about this relationship. As she was thinking about what things she could do to make the Northwest company slump, she could give fake information about her future plans, and so, she could trick them.

Her plan would be done perfectly. The only person she was worrying about was ha ji won. Her best friend so far.

As ha ji won came to the shooting room, they announced her there was a change of plans. 

They would make this cf look like a drama. ji won was really pissed off because if they had told her before, she would do more exercise to look fit.

In this cf and at the same time drama, she had to be an arsonist that burnt hyunbin's house to revenge her father's death.

Hyunbin didn's sit arm-croossed but he also tries to make her company go down.

Unluckily, she is smart enough to manage it, and he just decides to meet her to make a deal.

When he meets her, he just feels it's like love at first sight. That dress makes her look really good. 

Then there are scenes where she is seducing him, and finally there is a KISS

Ji won couldn't believe her eyes.

Was she reading wrong? There couldn't be a kiss.

Minutes later, hyunbin arrived, and her cheeks felt like they were going to burn.

It couldn't be, she still hadn't gotten over him.

What they first had to do was shoot for the posters, it was easy and as they were individual posings, they finished earlier and left.

That night suzy had an appointment with the Reep reporter's company president.

As she got into the room, she saw this guy who looked really familiar.

It was yoseob.

-Hi, I think I got wrong the office, I'm looking for the head of the company

-Head of the company? I just thought you were a famous reporter,but not head of the company.

-They reannounced me a few days ago. I think it would be better if we discuss this in another place, what about the caffe around the corner?

-Sounds cool.

They got in there and discussed about how they should attract more people.

The suddenly, the door opened and suzy noticed soohyun was there. She wanted to hide, but he had already seen her.

After this, he stormed out of the place hoping she would run after him and give him an explanation.