Chapter 10

Love and war

Finally the shooting day came.

Jiwon was wearing a red long, but still hot, y dress.

You could notice her body figures with it.

Everyone in the room looked at her attonished.

They had never seen such a beautiful woman. Women envied her, and men wanted her.

Jiwon had to kiss hyunbin, lock the room and leave. She would throw a bomb that would make the room turn into ashes.

Then, a soft, but yet y voice would come saying: Become the iest arsonist in the world in the Northwest stores.

They filmed this scene in one shot. Hajiwon was a great actress. She did have deep feelings for hyunbin, but no one would notice.

As they finished shooting, all the team would go out for dinner. The company was paying.

Jiwon texted suzy telling her: "we are finished".

As suzy got the message, she climbed the walls and broke into the reception, without being noticed.

The receptionist was sleeping, and there, she could see the tape. It would be delivered the next morning to the most well-known tv channels.

She got near her, and carefully took it.

Then, she headed to the control room, where the guards would be checking on the cctv camera.

As she got in, she noticed no one was there. So, she deleted from the part she entered, to the part she came running.

As the deleting process was finishing, suzy heard someone turning the handle of the door.

As the guard came in, no one was there. He found it weird, because he thought he had heard some high heels coming from the corridor.

Meanwhile, suzy was hanging from the windows border.

Luckily,she had a rope. So she entangled it and swang from it.

Then, she jumped and arrived to land.

This was no hard work for suzy. She would do anything to save her company. She had never learned those skills, but when it was about the company, she could do anything and everything.

As she walked a few more steps, she saw some beautiful heels walking next to some really expensive men shoes.

Suzy quickly hid behind a column and spied at these to people.

It was eunjung and yoseob. "Maybe they are really close friends", she thought.

As she looked up again, she could see them kissing really passionately.

This was suzy's worst day of her life.

Yoseob was the only person who could help her forget about the company for at least one second, and it was taken away by her ex best friend who had also betrayed on her with her worst enemy.

This would finally make her understand that she could not trust people.