Chapter 1

Love and war

Suzy was a really well known business woman. 

Some would say she was a little obssesive with work, but she loved what she did.

Her company, chungkook, was the best clothes seller in Korea.

Well, not the best, she had a really big competition, the Northwest company.

She had never met the owner, but her father had always told her to stay away from him. These two families have hated each other since forever.

Now, she was planning the next party where she would show her first collection and all her hard work.

She had to be careful because someone of the Northwest company could come and steal some of her ideas.

She knew that what she had done was perfect and everyone would love it.

Suzy was really busy preparing herself. She had to be the spotlight and everyone would love her.

She tried really hard to make her father give her the company, so now she had to show him that she could do this perfectly.

Finally, the time had come. It was 10.00. Time to start the party.

All the guests and the reporters had come and they were all amazed by the beauty of the designer.

Everything was perfect, until she saw an unknown face.

She asked her personal secretary about the man at the corner, he seemed very suspicious.

When the secretary saw him, she jumped amazed and asked her to take him out quickly.

He was Kim soo hyun, her biggest enemy, the designer from the Northwest company.

But Suzy didnt take him out, she was smart and she knew how to take advantage of this situation.

Her plan was to act like she didnt know anything so that her workers could take photos, videos, etc, to prove that he was plagirising her ideas.

She went to the bathroom to calm down, she was really nervous because in a few minutes she had to talk in front of everyone at the party.

As she entered to the bathroom, she saw a man looking at her, and they both shouted surprised.

As she got out from there, she realised it was the men's restroom.

Suzy decided to wait for the man inside to apologise. She wasn't the type of girls who would apologise. But he could be a reporter and that could make her be in a really difficult situation.

The man got out from the bathroom and suzy ran to him apologising. He didn't say anything but kept on walking. 

Finally she said:

-I will send you an outfit of my lastest collection so please don't do anything irracional.

That was when the man stopped and agreed. 

Suzy wanted to be sure that she was doing the right thing,so she asked him for his identity card.

He gave it to her and she was right.

He was Yang Yoseob, the most well-known reporter in Korea.