Chapter 13

Love and war

They walked and passed a few block of flats.

-Thank you for saving me. I am a really mean person for using you to do this.

-You wouldn´t be it if you trully liked me.

Suzy blushed for that but knew that nothing could happen between them.

-Ummmm, I think we both know where this is going to end at. At first I thought it was fun, but now I´m just tired of pretending like I have feelings I will never have.

That kind of hurt him. He the one that only thought about business was actually rethinking the idea of taking her down because of the feelings he was developing.

He stopped going to bars and playing around with women JUST because of her.

He changed his entire lifestyle because of her, and she was stabbing him from his back.

-Yeah, sure. Playing around with you seemed to be really exciting. I was wrong, I mean who would even want to spend one day with a girl with your personality?

Maybe I should fix my eyes or something like that. I´m sorry I can´t take you home, but tomorrow I´ve got this important meeting I must attend.

Just like that, he left and walked towards his car. 

She just felt stupid for thinking something could happen between them.

Maybe she should be more cautious about the people she is hanging out with.

When soohyun arrived to his house, he just layed down on the couch and rethought the moments that they spent together.

She was the first woman to whom he could tell all his deepest feelings. His past was something no one knew about, and she was the only one who had been told.

Soohyun was planning his revenge, severely, so was suzy.

They were both really angry and dissapointed.

Suddenly Soohyun got up and called Eunjung. He asked her to meet him at a bar.

Suzy didn´t want to go to her house, where she would be alone thinking about the things that had just passed.

This would be her first and last time she would go partying. Just to distract herself.

On the way there, she found Yoseob walking towards her.

-How come you always find out the place where I am¨?

-Hey, I wasn´t looking for you. I was just walking home.

-Well, good luck then. 

-Wait! Where were you going to?

-It´s none of your business.

-I was just thinking...... we both look really depressed. Want to go grab some drinks?

-Mmmmmmmm........ o........k.

-Come on, it will be fun.

They arrived at the club and suzy´s expression suddenly darkened.

A few inches apart, soohyun and eunjung were dancing(almost each other).

She was about to fall, when yoseob grabbed her from the waist.

-Been a little clumsy today, huh?

Soohyun felt like kincking that guy´s .

He knew he didn´t have the right to, but he was really pissing him out.