Chapter 20

Love and war

It was Saturday and it was soohyun's free day. Suzy was on a business trip and he didn't have anything to do.

Soohyun didn't want to stay home all day doing nothing so he decided to go trekking.

He packed the essentials and headed to the nearest hill.

As he arrived he spotted eunjung's car behind his.

Suddenly he felt really frustrated and just regreted getting out and making it easier for her to talk to him.

The succesful businessman had no option no he just went ahead and started walking. Soon eunjung was beside him walking.

"Don't you get tired of following me?"

"No. I told you I would not give up on you, and that is exactly what I'm doing."

"I'm really getting tired of you. Just leave me alone for once."

"I think this conversation has been reapeated for too many times and you know my answer, so I'm not gonna answer."

Soohyun just sighed and continued walking. 

"Do you remember how we used to go trekking everytime we felt stressful?" eunjung asked trying to make conversation.

"I do. It really helped me get my stress away."

"Do you still come here when you...well, feel frustrated?"

"You do know that you are the source of my frustration, right?..."he sighed"...Answering your question from before...no. I feel better with just meeting suzy, or even talking to her."

Eunjung felt a pang of hurt come over her, but she just washed it away.

"I see. Well I do keep on releasing my strees in here. Besides...remembering about our happy moments helps me a lot. Do you remember the time when I fell and sprung my ankle, and you carried me all the way down?"

"I do remember actually."he laughs"You were really heavy. I didn't tell you then, but you should lose some weight."

Eunjung laughed along and hit his arm playfully. They just continued their track making jokes and enjoying themselves.

When they finished soohyun and eunjung went to soohyun's house.

"Aren you hungry?" soohyun asked.

"Actually I am."

"What do you want to eay? Do you wanna order pizza?"

"Why don't we just cook ourselves? It's healthier."

"Alright then. Is Naengmyun fine?"

"Naengmyun is great."

"Okay as I know you know nothing about cooking, I'll just make the sauce and you strain the noodles after they are cooked."

Eunjung just laughed and nodded.

While they were cooking eunjung started talking again.

"You know...you are the perfect man. You are good-looking, funny, charismatic, an awesome cook...I don't think the list has and end."

Suddenly soohyun dropped his things and went to were eunjung was standing.

"Do you really think so?"he whispered in her ear, his arms rounding her waist.

"Of coursed I do"she whispered back.

And then suddenly they started kissing and things went to second base.

Eunjung enjoyed every little bit of that moment, and soohyun seemed to do so.