Chapter 17

Love and war

After that happening, suzy couldn't get soohyun out of her mind.

That kiss really meant something to her. 

It wasn't her first kiss, she had kissed tons of guys before, but this one was special.

Even her first kiss meant less than this one.

Suzy wasn't sure what she should do. Soohyun was the guy that she most hated in the world, the one that she HAD TO hate.

The next day, she woke up early because she had to do some charity service for the company.

She had always loved assisting to those events. It made her feel in peace.

Every year was different. This year, they would take the children from the hospital to a camping area, so they could sleep there and play for awhile.

Obviously, there would be nurses and some doctors and some ambulances too, in case of any accident that could happen.

Suzy arrived to the camping area and started preparing some activities to entertain the children.

Eunjung arrived and helped her too, but she felt quite uncomfortable with her.

She really didn't like her and it was really hard for her to keep controlled all her wrath.

-I've heard you started meeting someone. How is he? Is he hot?-asked eunjung.

-Pretty much. He is just my style, you know? The only problem is that there is this girl that can't take her eyes from him, and even though he gives her signals of  disgust, she just doesn't get it. It's so annoying.

-Maybe he is cheating on you. No girl can be that clueless, and you know men. They are never loyal.

-Mmm...maybe...of course I don't trust him 100%, but I'm pretty sure that he is not cheating on me. I just know

-Well, who knows...-and saying those words she left.

Suzy kept on preparing for the arrival of the children. 

Suddenly, she could hear screams and laughs, so she went out to receive them. What she hadn't expected, was to see the people from the Northwest company.

-Eunjung, can you come?

As soon as eunjung heard that, she went running to her direction.

-Yes? Is there something wrong?

-What the hell are this guys doing in here?

Maybe they do their charity work with the same hospital, and our dates matched.

-No. This was done on purpose.

And saying those words, suzy walked straight to kim soo hyun.

-Excuse me sir, what are you doing in our event?

-Good morning...nice to meet you too... well, as you can see we are doing the same thing as you.

-I've heard that you are cooperating with other hospital.

-Well, but there is nothing wrong to help more people, right?

When soohyun finished talking, a girl came to suzy and hugged her. 

-My mommy told me that fighting was bad.

Suzy held her in her arms and smiled at her.

-We are not fighting, honey, we are just talking about something serious. Do you want to come and play?

The children spent a great time playing and laughing with both companies.

Time passed really quickly and it was soon time to eat.

While the kids were eating, suzy left for a walk in the campsite. It was a really beautiful place and she loved spending time in there.

Suddenly, soohyun came from behind and offered his hand.

Suzy didn't want to take it, but she couldn't reject it. Deep inside, she knew she liked him.

-So, how did you sleep last night after our...uhmm...kiss?-asked soohyun first.

-Honestly, couldn't stop thinking about it.

-Me neither. Well, I can never stop thinking about you.

At those words, suzy smiled. 

-What are we suzy? I already have feelings for you, so please tell me how you feel before this feelings become stronger.

-We...I...don't know.-she sighed- I really like you, I do. But I don't want to hurry things, because I know that you and I together means a lot of trouble. And I'm talking about our families. I don't want to say anything until I'm sure I can trust you 100%.

-Let's do something. Let's be a couple, but secretely, until we are 100% sure about us.

-Sounds good.

They continued holding hands, while they were walking by the field.

Meanwhile, an irate eunjung was walking behind them listening to all their conversation. That meant trouble for the just formed couple.