Chapter 15

Love and war

Suzy arrived at the restaurant and saw soohyun waiting for her at the entrance.

They both entered together and found hajiwon and hyunbin.

The atmosphere in there didn't seem very chilling.

-Uhm, hi guys.-said soohyun.

Whenn suzy saw hajiwon sitting in there she doubted if soohyun knew anything. Asking him didn't seem like a good idea, acting as she didn't know her was the best thing she could do.

-Nice to meet you, my name is suzy.

-Oh, aren't you the ceo of the company chungook?-said jiwon

-Yes, that's right.

-Really? I love the clothes from that company. You should sponsor me, since I'm pretty well-known. That would be great for both of us.

-Uhmm, I'll see what I can do.

At that moment, suzy's phone rang, and she excused herself to get out and answer the call.

It was yoseob. He was asking her if she could meet him.

As suzy saw soohyun coming from afar, she started raising her voice so that he could hear her.

-Yes, yoseob. I would love to meet you too. I'm pretty busy nowadays, but I'll try to make some spare time for you.

Soohyun heard that and he got really mad, but he needed to calm down.

His feelings for her needed to be erased.

-I was wondering, why you weren't coming. It was because of that jerk?

-Stop acting as if you were jealous. We both know that you never had feelings for me, and all you did was to save your ing company.

-Oh, you don't have to say anything. First you come and say, yes soohyun I'm very sorry for the way I acted the other way. And now you say to yoseob, yes, I'll try  to make some time for you.- this time soohyun was very angry. He couldn't stand the fact that suzy replaced him so easily. Or maybe she never had feelings for him.

-Well, that's none of your business. You should know that I can go out with anyones. It's not like we are something. And if you excuse me, I have some people to hang out with.

That way, suzy left soohyun alone.

Meanwhile, jiwon and hyunbin were left alone.

-Can we continue with the conversation earlier?-said jiwon.

-Of course, what can we talk about?About how you are trying to blame it on me when you have the fault?

At that time, suzy and soohyun arrived.

They were both really mad.

-suzy, do you want to hear a funny story? The story of this two guys is pretty interesting.

suzy knew about that story. Jiwon spent weeks crying because of hyunbin.

-Sure. 

-Well, it all hapened at the secret garden set. Jiwon and hyunbin were really close. They started developing feelings for each other, and weeks later they were dating. Of course, they did it secretely. One day, jiwon went on a date with kwon sang woo and didn't tell hyunbin. When hyunbin realised that, he asked jiwon what she was doing that day. She just lied and invented some lame excuses, she didn't know hyunbin knew the truth. That day hyunbin got really mad and hajiwon called him to explain to him. They would meet at a restaurant, hajiwon was already in her spot when hyunbin appeared with another girl, another actress, song hye kyo. He just left her seating alone and sat in the table in front. That was the last day they talked to each other. Now hajiwon blames all this on hyunbin. Look you two have something in common, you both blame others for your own faults.

-So you knew about this. You knew about my story with hyunbin, and you called me to work with him. What did I do to you? Do you know how much pain I had working? Every day was like hell for me, but I just had to stand it. But all this was made on purpose.-said jiwon.

And saying that, she left. Suzy just followed her and told both of them they were jerks.

-So man, why did you say all that?

-Well, you would never tell her how you felt. I had to make her realize it was her fault.

-But she is really hurt right now.

-Do you still like her?

-Yes. I'm full and head over hills for her.

-Me too. I mean for suzy. But she just keeps on pushing me and dissapointing me. I just wish I could stop having these feelings.

250px-Sang-woo_Kwon-p1.JPG

kwon sang woo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn8Z6yBIetXIT4X-YVS90

song hye kyo