Little problem that already solved

Temporary Girlfriend

 

I took my phone and started to texted dara

TO : DARA

FROM : TAEYANG

’Hey, I will tell you the reason why my mom called me now. 2 days again I will married with CL. She told to her father to make the marriage faster. Oh . What must I do now?’’

After I wait for 5 minutes, my phone beeped and I see a message from her

FROM : DARA

TO : TAEYANG

‘’ what? Really? Good then hahaha I see you match with her.. umm.. by the way how about us?’’

==’’ why she support me? Actually I still want her to be my TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND. And not just temporary but REALLY.

I reply her.

TO : DARA

FROM : TAEYANG

‘’oh common..? do you think we’re match? But I don’t think so. About us, I still want it goes on.

After 3 minutes I see her message

 TO : TAEYANG

FROM : DARA

’ But you will marry with her.’’

I decided to call her.

’ Hello...’’ I start the conversation

‘’ Hello too…’’

‘’ I still want you to be my TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND.i know that’s impossible’’

 ‘’ Ya.. but how with you and CL?’’

‘’ I Don’t know.. I cannot escape from that marriage. I don’t want to make my mom sad’’

‘’ You must do it whatever the condition.’’

‘’ Yea.. I know.. Do you wanna come?’’

‘’ Of course.. But did your mother allow me?’’

‘’ Of course..  umm.. it’s already late. I want to sleep. Okay’’

‘’ Arasso. Good nite’’

‘’ Nite’’

Before I sleep, I go to my mom’s room.

‘’ Mom, can I invite dara?’’

‘’ Of course you can. Do you already break up with her?’’

‘’ Umm… not yet.’’

‘’ Why?you must break up with her now. 2 days again you will married with CL.’’

‘’ Mom.. I still loved her. CL cannot make the plan as she want! You can do something right?’’

‘’ I cannot do anything son..’’

‘’ Why???!!! ’’

‘’ Okay.. I will tell you the truth. Before your father died, we work together in a big company. CL’s mother work there too. So everyday go on so nicely, we have a good relationship with CL’s mother as a friend. One day, your father has a big obligation (debt) he cannot pay it anymore. So he take a big money from the company. CL’s mom knew it. She tried to tell it to our boss. But we beg to her to not tell it. Until one day, many people already suspect us as the stealer of the money. But we still lie to them.  We decided to not work on that company again. One day, when you was a child, your father already got a good job. When he was on his way to go home, he got an accident and died. If I not followed CL’s mother to marry you with her, she will tell it to the police.’’ My mom started to sob.

‘’ Okay mom.. I understand it.. I will marry her.’’

‘’ Thanks son’’

(The marriage day)

Taeyang POV

‘’ TAEYANG!!!! WAKE UP!! THIS IS YOUR MARRIAGE DAY! BE READY’’ My mom shout to me from the downstairs. I remembered this is my marriage day. Even I don’t loved her, I won’t disappointed my mom

‘’ OKAY MOM!!! I’M READY!! I shouted back to her.

I wake up and preapared my wedding dress. Today such a bad day for me. Because I married with a girl that I don’t love. I take my phone and started to texted dara.

TO : DARA

FROM : TAEYANG

‘’ Hey this is my wedding day TT. Don’t forget to come ya… let’s  See each other later.’’

While waiting for her replied, I decided to take a bath first. When I’m finished, I see her message.

TO : TAEYANG

FROM : DARA

‘’ I promise I will come. Don’t be sad haha’’

I feel more relax when I see her message. It’s make my spirit come back.  I wear my wedding dress and go downstairs to see my mom.

‘’ hy mom.. im ready’’

‘’ Son.. you look great.’’

‘’ haha.. at what time the marriage will go on?’’

‘’ 12 o ‘clock. Better you eat your breakfast first. Then we will go to CL’s house.’’

‘’ Okay,’’ I go to the living room and take my breakfast there. when I finished I go to the living room

‘’ Im done.’’

‘’ Okay let’s go to her house now.’’

‘’ Okay’’ I go to my car and started the engine. I feel little bit nervous. I start to driving the car slowly. My mom asked me to drive the car more faster. So I just drive it more faster. When I reached her house, I see her house is very big. I entered the house. She and her mother welcome me and my mom. I bowed to my mom. I don’t even smile to them even CL is my bride.

‘’ Where’s your husband. Will he coming later?’’ My mom asked her mom

‘’ Yea.. now he still in his office. Later he will come.’’

After many preaparations, finally we are on the way to the Hotel ( place where me and CL will married.) I hope dara will not forget to come. In the car, CL is always looking at me. I don’t know why but I feel not comfortable.

When we arrived, we go to the room and I see many people already coming. I’m finding for dara right now.  I look she is sitting there. she is using a black dress. She is very beauty. She is more beauty than CL. Why don’t my mom just match me with her?

‘’ Hey what are you thinking?’’ CL tapped my back

‘’ Not your business.’’

‘’ I will be your wife soon’’

‘’ Even you are my wife, you should not know my business.’’

‘’ Hey guys what are you doing here? Common.. go to the stage now. ‘’ her mother said. I remember what my mom told me yesterday. So I just follow her. I come to the up stage and I see dara smiling at me. I think she is happy now. She doesn’t know my feeling. Everybody started to eat and have a party.

When it’s time to cut the cake, we go down  and cut the cake. I see my mother talking with a guy. I can heard what are they talking

‘’ Hey are you park ji sung ?’’

’ Yea wha-‘’ he stopped his word

‘’ what are you doing here? Many people said you’re died because of that accident!’’ My mom started to yelled. Suddenly cl’s mom come to them.

‘’ What are you doing to my husband?’’

‘’ hey I can explain it’’ the guy told to them. I started to go to the place where they meet

‘’ This is your husband???? Don’t you remember he is my husband? I see CL is coming here too. Everybody in the place stared at us.

‘’ Taeyang.. this is your father. He is not dead but he married with another girl. That’s cl’s mom. (pointing at cl’s mom)

‘’ Dad what happen?’’ cl asked to her father.

‘’ OKAY!! OKAY!! I will explain it to you!! ( I see dara is coming toward us) Actually I’m not yet died! When I got an accident, I see her come to help me (pointing at CL’s mom). She bring me to her house and give me some medicine to me. when I said what must I do to pay back. She said I must married her and tell that I already died. If I don’t follow her, she will tell me to the police.’’ He explain all the problem

‘’ So I don’t need to marry with her right?’’ I said.

‘’ No. you are CL’s step brother now. Sorry, I didn’t mean to take your husband but..’’ cl’s mother apologize and nod

‘’ It’s okay. All of this already happen and we no need to remembered that anymore’’ my mom forgive her. I see they hugged each other. I also see CL cannot believe this. open so widely haha. I tapped her back and said ‘’ you’re my sister from now on.. be good’’

‘’ Taeyang  you can continue your relationship with dara’’ my mom said. I feel really happy. ‘’ Thanks mom’’ I hugged her and pulled dara to go somewhere...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like this chapter? ^_^
maybee this story will complete soon

thanks for reading,subscribe and comment

Please COMMENT and SUSBCRIBE