The operation n

Temporary Girlfriend

 

I wake up when I heard someone calling my name. I just realized that I slept beside my mom.

‘’ Excuse me.. can I bring your mom now? She need to take the operation (surgery) now.’’ The doctor inform me

‘’ Owh okay.. umm…. Please safe my mom. I don’t wanna lose her’’ I beg to him

‘’ We’ll try our best.’’ The doctor and the other nurse take my mom to the operation room. I go to the  
waiting room. I sit there and wait until the doctor finished. I hope my mom will be healthy again. I really don’t wanna lose her. I already lost my father. And she is the only one my parents now.

’ Dara, are you alright? How’s your mom now? Are she okay?’’ Taeyang suddenly come.

‘’ She is taking her operation right now. I’m just waiting for the result here.’’ I answer him with a weakly voice

‘’Be patient dara… your mom will be alright…’’ Taeyang try to make me calm.

‘’ I hope so..’’

After 1 hours we wait, finally the doctor come out. I can see from his face he is like feeling failed to operate my mom. But I don’t wanna hear that word from him.

‘’ Doctor … how is it? How my mom?’’

‘’ Sorry… we already try our best. But the cancer are already get worst.’’

‘’ WHAT????  WILL i  LOST MY MOM??!!! PLIS DO SOMETHING DOCTOR . I DON’T WANNA LOSE MY MOM!!!’’ I started to cry. Taeyang hugged me

’ There’s still one more chance.’’ The doctor said

‘’ What is that ? I will do everything to make my mom healthy again!’’

‘’ Your mom will take the operation twice. And if there’s a miracle from GOD, your mom will totally safe.’’

‘’ Okay please do the second operation. I will pay for that.’’ Taeyang cut our conversation.

‘’ Okay we’ll do that. The operation will be 5 hours again. We still need to give your mom some medicine and feed her.’

‘’ Okay thanks doctor.’’ The doctor left us

‘’ Better we go lunch now. You’re getting thinner.’’

‘’ I don’t want leave my mom’’

‘’ Your mom will be alright. Nurse in here can take care of your mom well. If you don’t  eat, you will be sick. And if you sick, who will take care of your mom later?  An---‘’ He explained me with a long sentence

 

‘’ Alright !alright! fine.. I will eat.’’ I cutted his word

‘’ Good then… let’s go’’ he bring me to his car and started to drive.

‘’ Hey why don’t we just eat in the hospital?’’

‘’ I think food in there are not delicious. I will bring you to the good restaurant now.’’

‘’You no need to bring me to that place. I just need to eat and don’t need the delicious food.’’

‘’ Fine.. But when you’re with me, you will follow my rules.’’

‘’ Not always… I already tired of this’’

‘’ okay.. I surrender now. This is the last time I bring you to the good restaurant. PROMISE!’’

‘’ Okay good then.. hahaha’’

‘’ Hahaha’’

‘’ She is very beauty  when she laugh and smile. I like to see her like this everyday. I don’t like her to be sad. Even she is just my TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND.’’

‘’ Hey what are you thinking? Focus on the road.’’

‘’ oh okay sorry’’

We reached there in 35 minutes. We go  inside and order the food. When we order, we have a little conversation while waiting.

‘’ Does your mom angry with you?’’ I started to talk since we’re waiting for our food.

‘’ No. Why must?’’

‘’ Because you always going out everyday.’’

‘’Hahaha… my mom already know my daily.’’

‘’ Hey what will you do if your mom know  that im a poor person? And im just your TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND.’’

‘’ Umm… I m still not yet thinking about it. I will find a good way to solve it.’’

‘’ And how about you and CL?’’

‘’Me and her?’’

‘’ Ya… your mother will match you with her right?’’

‘’ I think it wouldn’t happen. Because I have a girlfriend right now. And if it will happen, I PROMISE I WILL NOT MARRY  HER UNTIL I  DIED!!!  ‘’

‘’Hoah…. Why you really hate her? She is beauty’’

‘’ EVEN SHE IS BEAUTY, BUT I REALLY DON’T LIKE HER ATTITUDE. IT’S SO BAD YOU KNOW? She always follow and chasing me where ever I go.  She always asked me to go lunch or dinner. AND SHE ALWAYS REMEMBER ME ABOUT THE  MATCHES!! That’s why I really don’t like her.

‘’ Woah.. relax… calm down haha.. okay I understand you know.’’

’ Excuse me ma’am,sir,  your food already coming. Enjoy it’’

‘’ Thanks’’

We eat together and go back to  the hospital. 

( I will just make it faster to the time that her mother will take the operation)

In  the waiting room, I see the nurse bring my mom to the operation room  again. She is taking her second operation. I hope it will be success and my mom will be healthy again.

‘’ Hey I know what are you thinking right now. You’re scared right? Now what will you do while waiting is just PRAY.’’ Taeyang told me. I think he is right. What must I do is now to pray. I close my eyes and started to pray.

When I was finished, he called me again “ Do you feel better?’’

‘’ Yes.. thanks  taeyang.  I won’t forget you. You already helping me so much and I cannot pay it. You can cut my salary.’’

‘’ No I won’t do that. I know you loved your mom so much and you won’t lost her. I will do everything that makes you happy’’

‘’ why?’’

‘’ I don’t know…’’

After we wait for 2 hours, finally the  doctor come out.

‘’ Doctor how my mom? did she passed the operation?'' i asked unpatiently

‘’ Your mom are totally SAFE.’’ I really wanna jumped when I heard that. But there are to many people so I just thanked to GOD and I feel relax.

’  But she need to stay at hospital until she totally healthy’’

‘’ Thanks doctor’’ I bowed to him. He bring my mom to her room.

‘’ Thanksss TAEYANGG!!!! My mom will be healthy again THANKSSSS!!! I bowed to him

‘’ yeap… welcome.’’

I go to my mom’s room. I see her already wake up

‘’ mom do you feel better.’’

‘’ Yes.. I feel better now. Where am i?’’

‘’  You are in the hospital now.’’

’ what? Who will pay all of this.’’

‘’ My friend.’’ I bring taeyang to inside the room. He don’t want to disturb us just now

‘’ Owh.. thanks.. I don’t know how to pay it back’’

‘’ You no need to pay it ma’am I just want you to get healthy and I won’t see my friend always sad all the time.’’ He bowed to my mom.

‘’ Thanks.. but I’ll pay you someday’’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her mom become healthy again ^_^

do you like it?

please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE (thanks for reading)