First day

Temporary Girlfriend

Dara POV

I’ll try to go back to the book store. Maybee he is still there. After I arrive, I walk through the place where I meet him just now. I couldn’t find him there. When I go to the place where people are reading books, I see someone like him. I hold his shoulder and its HIM

‘’hey….’’ I said

‘’what?’’

‘’ sorry if I slapped you just now…. ''

'' its okay..'' He still continue reading the book

''By the way can I take that job again?’’

‘’ really? You want?’’ suddenly he stop reading

‘’ yess…. I need money now. My mom is sick at home. I want bring her to doctor. And I want she to be healthy’’

‘’ I can give you money how much you want. The important thing is you must be my TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND  for maybe 2 months or more.’’

‘’ why so long’’

‘’yea… its really like that. You want it or not?’’

‘’ yes.. I want.. what should I do now?’’

‘’ I just want your number phone. I will call you a few days later.’’

‘’okay.. fine.’’ ( I give my phone number to him)

‘’ thanks.. umm by the way did your mom really get sick?’’

‘’ yes… she cough everyday and there Is a blood in her cough’’

‘’ umm I will give you some money for your mom medicine’’ ( get out his wallet)

‘’ umm  you no need to do that. We just meet 1 hours ago. And its our first time meet. I won’t receive your money.’’

‘’ its okay. Its for your mom right? You want your mom be healthy or not?’’

’ of course I want. But I will get money  by myself.’’

‘’ this is your salary for today.’’

‘’ what? Im not yet do something’’

‘’ I don’t care ( he put the money in my hand and go away) buy medicine  now. And listen. Don’t escape from me.

Because he is already go away I just can shout to him

‘’ hey… thanks’’

I think he don’t listen to me. So I just go  to the medicine store. I go to the medicine store and buy some medicine for my mom. After that I go back to my house and give my mom medicine.

4 days later

Taeyang POV

Tuesday.. time to go to college. I take a bath and use my clothes. I go down to take my breakfast. When I was eating, mom called me.

’Taeyang..’’

‘’yes mom?’’

‘’ its your fourth day. Remember?  I just give you 7 days. And if you don’t…..’’

‘’  yes mom.. I understand. I already has a girlfriend now. Do you want to meet her?’’

‘’ yes of course. Asked her for dinner tonight.’’

‘’ fine.. but if she has time’’

'' ya.. by the way what's her name and how do you know her?''

i try to find some reasond. its impossible if i tell her the truth. i just pay that girl to be my temporary girfriend

 

‘’ her name is dara. Umm mom I already late. Bye..’’ I run to my car and start driving. I don’t want my mom asked many question about that girl. I call dara to inform her that she will have a dinner with me and my mom tonight.

‘’hello…’’

‘’ hello who is this?’’

‘’ aisshhttt don’t said that you are forget. Im taeyang. Remember? You work to me and we mee…’’

‘’ okay-okay im remember’’ she cutted my words ‘’ by the way what must I do? ‘’

‘’ come to my house tonight. My mom want to meet you. But its not over yet. You still become my temporary girlfriend until I stopped  it.’’

‘’ yes I know… ‘’

‘’ ow dressed well later’’

‘’ what??!!! Hey look I don’t have a beautiful dress and I don’t have enough money to have all of that.’’

‘’ don’t worry. Meet me at the book store that usually we go at 12 o’clock. ‘’

‘’ for what?’’

‘’ don’t asked many questions. Remember what I said before? Follow my instruction. I have a class now. Bye’’

He hung up the phone.

Dara POV

Are he crazy? Its my first day to be his TEMPORARY GIRLFRIND. And he just asked me to go to his house to meet her mom like that? How can I meet her mom with this style? His mom will just kick me away from his house. He said that he will meet me at the book store. Hmm.. better I go to work now. Before I work, I go to my mom’s room and want to tell her that I will go to work.

‘’ mom… I will go to work now. Take care ya..’’

‘’ its okay… im fine’’

‘’ if there’s something bad just call me.’’

‘’ okay dara.’’

I closed the door and go the restaurant to work as a servant. My dad died 2 years ago because of an accident. Usually he always work hard for us. Now, I will replace his place. I entered the staff  room and changed my clothes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEcond chapter :D i hope you still like it. Please comment and subscribe

sorry for short chapter