The night

Temporary Girlfriend

 

Cyan Blue for CL 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 12 o'clock. I finish stuying and i must go to the book store now to meet dara. i need to buy her something for tonight. My mom will see and have a dinner with her tonight.

'' Hey taeyang... let's go lunch'' oh  my god.... CL again.  she is the people that my mom want to match with. I REALLY don't like her. Even she is pretty and rich. I don't even have  a feeling to her.

'' Sorry.. i busy now...'' i said without looking at her.

'' What? why everyday you always busy. What do you do everyday?''

'' It's not your problem... just mind your own problem. And please don't ruin my day today''

'' Okay i come with you now''

'' WHAT??????? please don't follow me.!!!! it's my problem and it's PRIVATE!!!''

''okay.. i know. its must be with your new girlfriend right?''

''  NEW????? did you just said new?? Listen... im not  A PLayBOY. so don't use word NEW here.''

''  Fine.''

'' I need to go now. bye''

'' wait''

i run to my car as fast as i can. i don't want hear that CRAZY GIRL talking to me again. when i entered my car, i start the engine and start driving. When i'm on my way, i call dara to remind her out meeting.

 

'' Hey dara.... where are you now?''

'' In the BOOK STORE of course. where have you been? I have been waiting for you for 1 hours! ''

'' Owh sorry... i have a little problem just now. i will be there in 5 minutes''

''Okay.. be hurry.. bye''

she hung up the phone

------------------------------------ i reached there in 5 minutes-----------------------------------

 

I searched dara in the book store. and finally got her.

'' Sorry for make you wait in the long time''

'' it's okay.. hey.. are u crazy? How can i meet your mom? it's my first day you know?''

'' I know. but what must i do again? common follow me we need to preapare and do something for you'' 

''wwhhat?''  i grabbed her hand and pulled her into my car

'' where will we go?''

''mall.. we must buy you a dress for tonight and take you to the salon''

 

'' WHAT???? are you crazy? i don't have money''

'' im not yet crazy. If i'm crazy i will not choose you as my girlfriend''

'' what?''

'' umm i mean TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND. don't worry about the money. i will treated you''

okay.... we arrive. Common....

i take her to the famous boutique in the mall. i buy her one '' New Arrival'' dressed. it looked nice when she wear it.

'' Dara.. do you like it?''

'' yes.. but the pri....''

i cut her word. i take the dressed from her hand and payed the dress.

'' Taeyang..  how can i payed you?'' 

''  I said before, you no need to pay it. Just follow my instruction''

'' Fine.. but i will pay you when i have money'' i ignored her and go to the shoe shop.

I choose a pair of black shoes there. i asked her to try it

'' dara, try that.'' im pointing at  the shoes.

'' no need to buy it ag....''

'' TRY IT''

she follow my intruction. The shoes to big for her. so i asked the shopkepeer to find another size

'' Is there another size that are more smaller.''

'' yes sr.. i will find''

'' is that too expensive?''

'' No..''

'' here sr...''

'' take it to the cashier. i will pay it'' 

after i pay the shoes i bring her to the salon. while im waiting for her, i walk around the mall to find some accesorris. I look at one necklace. i entered the jewelery shop and buy that one. i still walking around. until 1 hours i decided to go bach to the salon.

when i entered the salon, dara come out. she look pretty... more pretty than before.

'' dara.. you look so....''

'' ya... i know.... it's night already. Be hurry''

''ummm ... okay''

we go home from the mall and go to my house to have a dinner. On the way.. my eyes always look at dara. I don't know why. But i feel comfortable and happy when im with her.

'' hey why you always looking at me. Look at the road. we will get accident if you don't focus.''

'' owh okay.. sorry''

when we arrive i decided to give the necklace to her.

'' hey dara....''

'' what? ''

'' i have something for you''

'' Oh.. God what is that again? when will you stop giving me a present''

'' Until you're not with me. haha im kidding. here....'' ( i show the pearl necklace to her)

'' waaaa... i know that is very expensive. i won't accept that''

'' Just accept this. If not i will fire you!''

''  what? do you try to...''

'' Just use IT!!!''

'' FINE! don't shout to me''

'' If you don't follow my instruction i will shout to you'' i take the necklace and wear it on her necklace. she looks more beauty

'' ready?''

''ya... is your mom an arrogant person? sorry for asking this. im affraid''

''Don't be affraid. she is kind''

'' okay''

we entered the house. i see mom already waiting for me in the dining room.

'' hello mom...''

'' hello son.. i've been waiting for you.. ummm so this is your New girlfriend?''  My mom looking from feet to head to her.

'' yes.. But don't use word NEW. she is my girlfriend since 3 months ago.''

'' But.. you never told me.'' looking at dara again. i  see dara smiled to her and bowed to her.

'' i  try to hide it. By the way when will we eat.?'' i changed the topic. 

'' owh let's eat now.''

when we eat.

'' Taeyang.. your girlfriend is so beauty....'' my mom praise her

'' thanks ma'm...'' dara bowed to her again

'' welcome...''

 The dinner was success.. i sent dara to her home back. 

'' thanks for sent me home''

'' welcome.. no prob....'' i winked to her. '' owh... this is your salary today. ( i give her 5 million ) 

'' is this to much?''

'' no... we will go out again tommorrow''

'' what? where''

'' Let's see'' i winked at her '' night.. have a nice dream dara... see you tommorrow,.'' i drive my car to go home. Today is was a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third chapter.. i hope u still like it ^_^ please comment and subscribe

Thanks for reading