Dara's mom

Temporary Girlfriend

 

We run to taeyang’s car as fast as we can when I know that my mom is in an  emergency situation.Taeyang started the engine and drive fastly

‘’Relax dara, your mom will be alright’’ he tried to make me calm. I just nodded to him.

As we reached my house I run to the inside and to my mother’s room.

‘’ Mom are you alright?’’ I asked with a panic condition

My mom just cough and cannot answer me.

‘’I think your mother’s diseases get worst. We need to bring her to the doctor now.’’

‘’ Ya we must.    But I don’t have enough money to pay.’’

‘’ No more time to think about that. We need to hurry before its late. ‘’

Taeyang bring my mother to his car, I locked the door and come inside his car. We’re on the way to hospital.

When we arrive,  we bring my mom to the emergency room. We stayed outside while the doctor is checking my mom. After 30 minutes waiting, the doctor go out.

‘’ doctor!!! What happened to my mom are she is alright?’’

‘’ Your mom is really in a bad situation. She must do the operation.  I think she is already sick for a long time. Why you didn’t bring her?’’

‘’Sorry, I don’t have enough money to pay.’’

‘’ Your mother’s condition is more important right now. She will take the operation  tomorrow. Do you have enough money?’’

‘’No bu-‘’ my word not yet finished bit taeyang alredy  cut it

‘’ I will pay it later. Just do the operation well. ‘’

‘’Okay we’ll try our best’’ he doctor left us

‘’ Hey how can I pay you? I don’t have money’’

‘’don’t worry about that ‘’

‘’bu—‘’ again…. He cut it

‘’ No but and complain. Better you see your mom now.’’ Pointing at the room and go inside. I just follow him

I go to my mom’s bed. She look so pale. I started to sob. Since my father dead, she always work hard until she get sick. When she was sick, I decided to work.

 

‘’ I will wait for you in the waiting room. I must go to the administration first. Take your time.’’ Taeyang left us.

I just looked at my mom’s condition, I started to pray. When im finished I see taeyang already waiting in the waiting room. I go there.

‘’How much is it?’’

‘’ You don’t need to know. The important thing is we must come tomorrow.’’

‘’ I will stay here. ‘’

‘’ Okay. But take care of yourself. Don’t be sick’’

‘’ Okay’’

‘’ I must go.My mom already called me a while ago. Is it okay if I leave you here?’’

‘’ Its okay. Im fine. Becareful ya..’’

‘’ Got it’’ he winked at me and go away

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Is it boring or nice?

HOPE you  still like it

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE