FIND HIM BACK

Temporary Girlfriend

 

I make a Hints : blue colour for taeyang,green colour for dara, pink colour for taeyang's mom, dark blue for taeyang's thought/ mind, dark green for dara"s thought/ mind

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Taeyang!! come here......'' my mom shout to me even our space just 2 meters..

''yes mom... what happen?''

''Umm.. taeyang,, now you already 20 years old. why until now you still dont have girlfriend?''

''mom.. its still a young age. I will find it with myself '' huh... that problem again...

''  i want you to find it as fast as you can. i give you 1 weeks. if you still not get girlfriend in one weeks, i will match you with CL''

WHAT????!!!! WITH THAT GIRL????? ''1 weeks ???!!!! its not easy mom!''

'' i dont care!!!! me and her parents already agree with that.''

'' OKAY!!!! I WILL DO IT'' i go to my car and wanna go book store. i always go there  everyday. when i get depressed, that store always refresh my minds. i dont know why. i always find magazine and comics there.

When I arrive there, I see just a few people in there. Usually when weekend many people come here. Owh I forget its Friday. My college holiday today because there is a meeting with teachers haha. I go to the magazine place where usually I go. Im looking to the magazine very focus and walking. Until suddenly I bump a girl

‘’ Owh sorry I didn’t notice that you were in front of me… sorry’’ I apologize to the girl that I bump a few seconds ago.

‘’ its ok… im fine..’’

‘’ Thanks.. by the way im taeyang. And you?’’

‘’ im dara.’’

‘’ owh nice to meet you’’ I think I can pay this girl to be my temporary girlfriend. This girl is better than CL. She is good looking.

‘’ yea nice too meet you too.. bye I have to go..’’

‘’ umm wait…’’

‘’ what?’’

‘’ Do you need a job?umm I mean do you want to be my temporary girlfriend? Look… my mom give me 1 week to find a girlfriend or she will match me with another girl that I does’nt like. So I will pay you. The price is up to you. Please…. Im in a damage situation right now’’

‘’ what do you think I am? THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM JERK!’’ she slap me and go away .

Huh… I hope nobody see us. I read one of the book there. I don’t want to go home. If I go home, my mom will just talking about CL.

Dara POV

Huh…. That guy was a JERK!!!! What do you think he is???? When I go from that book store, I go to the medicine store to buy some medicine. My mom is sick at home. I just work as a waitress in a restaurant.
after I buy the medicine I go home.

When arrive

I open the door and see my mother lying there. ‘’ Mom are you okay? Here… I give you some medicine. Eat this.’’  I take the medicine and give it to my mom. And I give her a drink.

‘’Dara, where have you been?’’ my mom asked

‘’ I go to the book store  and medicine store.’’

’ owh  ough…..!!! ough….!!! *cough*’’

‘’mom are you alright?’ i will call doctor I see there is a blood in my mom’s hand.

‘’ no... ! its okay.. im fine''

I give my mom a drink again and Im thinking to get another job. Owh!!! That boy that I slap! She order me for a job. But where is he now? And does he want to allow me work for him again after I slap him? Its impossible!!!! Where must I find him?????

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so its the first chapter. sorry for a short chapter. please comment and subcribe. Thanks