A happy ending part

Temporary Girlfriend

 

I bring dara to the park near the Hotel. I sit on the bench and asked her to sit too. Now, I decided to tell my feeling to her. Actually I still feel nervous. But I don’t want to keep it anymore.

‘’ Hey, how was your feeling after know that CL isn your step sister?’’ she started the conversation since I was so silent.

‘’ Umm.. I just feel little bit happy because I don’t need to marry  her.’’

‘’ Owh… hey it’s mean I don’t need to continue my job as your TEMP—‘’

‘’ Hey before you finished your word I wanna tell you something.’’ I cutted her word because I really don’t wanna hear that. I know that she want  to tell me that she don’t need to  be my temporary girlfriend again.

‘’ umm what is that?’’

‘’ Okay.  I know you're just my TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND. But, I really like you now.’’

‘’ Woah… really?’’

‘’ Yeah.. im sure and you?’’

‘’ Actually me too. Since you help my mother from the incident, I think you’re a good guy and like to help people. And I started to like you.’’

‘’ Haha.. I really like to help people you know? Do you be my REAL girlfriend from now on?’’

‘’ Of course ’’

I really feel happy. Now dara is not my TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND anymore. But he is m REAL girlfriend. I decided to invited she and her mother for dinner  tonight. My wedding party was over with a bad situation.

‘’ Hey  do you want to have a dinner with me and my mother tonight?invited your mom too’’

‘’ Really? Okay. I will come then. Can I go home now? I must preapared and tell my mom about this’’

‘’ Okay’’ I left her and go to my mom’s car. I think she is already waiting for me there. I go inside the car.

‘’ Mom  I invited dara and her mother to have a dinner with us tonight. Is it okay?’’

‘’ It’s okay. Good then. Let’s go home and preapared everything’

At the night.

Taeyang POV

Im waiting for dara in the dining room. Everything was ready. And now, we just waited for her. After 12 minutes I waiting, finally she come. She using a white dress that are very suitable with her. She is more beauty now. I bring her and her mother to come in and sit. My mother is going to nowhere. I think she is still in her room.

‘’ Mom everything was ready and dara already come’’ I shouted to her. I see her coming to the dining room. When she come, she look at dara’s mom.  I see my  mom get shocked with her. I don’t know why.

‘’  Park min you? Are that you?’’ I see my mom talking with dara’s mom.

‘’ Oh.. don’t tell that they’re sister. I don’t hope it would be happen. ‘’ I thought

‘’ Yes. It’s me and are you lee soo jung?’’

‘’ Yea it’s me! you still remembered me?’’

‘’ Yeaaa of course we  already not meet since 3 years ago? Where have you been?’’ I see the hugged each other.

‘’ I already married and I have a job. Sorry’’

‘’ It’s okay haha finally we meet each other. I miss you already.’’ Dara’s mom said

‘’ yea me too’’ the hugged again

Me and dara looking each other and showing a confused reaction.

‘’ Mom. Are she your sister? Don’t tell me YES’’

‘’ No haha.. she wasmy bestfriend since I was a kid.’’

Oh haha I feel relax

‘’ Your daughter is pretty. I decided to match them. Are you agree?’’

‘’Yea your son are handsome too, when I was sick, he helped me so much.’’

‘’ Woa.. did you get sick?’’

‘’ Yes.. 2 months ago. But your son bring me to the doctor and pay it.’’

‘’ waa I proud of you son’’ my mom said to me and I just bowed to them

‘’ I’m agree if they married later.’’

‘’ Good. Okay then let’s eat.’’

We eat together. My mom and dara’s mom leave us since they are finished eating. I think they will shared they’re story each other and I think they give us time to talk.

‘’ So do you happy with this matches? I started the conversation.

‘’ Of course im happy haha..’’

‘’ No more TEMPORARY BOYFRIEND OR GIRL FRIEND right?’’

‘’ YES. We’re now a REAL couple.’’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay.. this is the last chapter. Is it interesting?

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE even it’s already complete.

I decided to make the second part of this story. I decided to add some more people and some problem there. But I still not sure ==’’

If you want the second part just leave your comment. ^_6 I will try my best to make it