The Tourist chapter 2

The Tourist

The unexpected destination

"Dear passangers. On behalf of American Airlines we welcome you to Korea, we hope that you enjoyed the flight and wish you a pleasant vacation. We will meet again at the end of your stay here"

Well, Angela was not one of the passangers happy to be in Korea. She was angry, really angry! She was prosecuting the company and whole America if she had to! She didn't want to go to this strange place. One of the flight attendants had called a cab for her to take her to the hotel she was going to stay in until they could give her the time of her flight to Melbourne. Angela was pretty upset but she was getting more and more interested in Korea by the minute, she had done some research on the plane and was fascinated by their awesome drama episodes and she thought the musicians were pretty cool, especially the boy bands.

Angela was reminded of her first crush as she was talking to the taxi driver on her way to the hotel. He looked exactly like the driver except much younger ofcourse, she couldn't possibly be interested in this old man, she wasn't even 20 years old yet and how old could the driver have been? 50? 45? She didn't know, eww stop thinking this nonesense Angela, she yelled in her mind as the cab drove into the driveway of the hotel. It was a lovely house, based on first impression, but the only problem was: Angela had no idea where the hell she was! All the street signs arount her spelled some crazy korean stuff she didn't understand at all! But that was something she had to think about later, the cab driver started saying some outlandish to her and she had absolutely no idea what he was trying to point out to her.....he wanted money? "OH OFCOURSE SIR! MONEY YES?"

After a while, Angela finally sat down on the bed, exhousted after 15 minutes of the "trying to understand a korean cab driver" game. She just wanted to get some sleep, wait......is that music coming from inside the hotel or is this just EXTREMELY LOUD music coming from outside? Angela looked outside her window and saw this huge crowd almost right next to the hotel. Now she really got pissed.....after this day, I really thought that I could get at least 9 hours of sleep, BUT THIS IS REALLY BUGGING ME!!!!!

Angela stormed out on the street and almost ran in the direction of the crowd, she had never been this angry in her entire life. When she got there she started yelling and jumping up and down, but nobody noticed her because of the loud music. She didn't know what was going on but she saw some photographers and decided that it would maybe help to ask them what was going on. She almost punched the first photographer she walked up to and started yelling in his ear: "EHH, EXCUSE MEEE!!! I AM ANGELA, AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME SLEEP IF YOU DON'T MIND!!!!" The man looked at her, and then he started laughing. Angela had no idea that her words were that funny......than she noticed that he was pointing at her body.....than she noticed something more embarrassing.....she wasn't wearing any bottoms, only underwear and a t-shirt.