Chapter 8

The Tourist

The mild heat, white beaches and delicious seafood were Angela’s favorite things about the Bahamas.

TOP’s father had money alright, the mansion was HUGE and Angela did not complain when she saw the pool!!! 

 

(http://cdn.hauteliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/3-Indian-Creek_15.jpg) imagine this hehe

 

The first thing she did was change into a cute summer dress, a little short, as were all the things GD picked out for her….suspicious.

After lunch TOP went out for a while and GD asked Angela to go to the beach with him.  Since Angela was wearing the dress, she just decided to put on the bikini at one of the booths by the beach, she didn’t bother changing clothes in the mansion because she was just too excited!

The weather was perfect! Very hot but still a slight breeze once in a while to cool them down.  Angela started to look for a booth where she could change clothes, but she couldn't find one.  She thought that every beach had one, including the Bahamas!

"Looking for something?"  GD said behind her.

"Well, I took my bikini with me and wanted to change here but I don'd know where I can do it" Angela said honestly.

"You know this is a millionare beach right? There are no dirty changing booths here!"  GD said laughing.

Angela was worried, she really wanted to go into the water but couldn't without her bikini!!!  She puted which looked cute, GD thought.  He decided to help her.

"Tell you what, let's go to these rocks over there and I can hold a towel up for you while you change, how's that sound?"

Angela froze.

 

"No."

"Why not?" GD replied

"Because you'll definately look!"

"Will NOT!"

 

Angela stared at his eyes, looking for the honesty she wanted to see in them, but couldn't find.  No, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

 

"OK FINE!  Than you won't be able to go swimming with me....that's a shame, I was gonna show you something really cool..." GD said, disappointed.

"S-something really...cool?" Angela asked, curious.

"YEAH! It was supposed to be a surprise but now, since you can't change your clothes because you think I'm gonna look at you  body, I can't show it to you!" He replied, like a little kid who wasn't getting the toy he wanted from the store.

Angela thought about this carefully.

"Alright, will you help me then?" She finally asked.

GD's face brightened up and without answering he grabbed her hand and ran to the place where he wanted her to change without anyone seeing....well except for him if he dared turning around without getting cought.

 

Angela changed her clothes, fortunately without any staring eyes on her from GD's part.  She was happy, now it was possible for her to dive in to this bright blue sea!  She started running, with the biggest smile on her face, towards the sea, screaming.

GD bursted out in laughter, she was sooooo cute!

When they had been in the water for a while, splashing water into each others faces and such, Angela started worrying about the surprise.

"So, there was supposed to be this really cool thiiiiing?"

GD stopped laughing....

"Ehh...I lost it." He said, with this guilty lying look on his face.

"WHAT! How could you lose my surprise???" Angela said, like a kid who had just dropped her ice cream on the ground.

"Ok! Ok! OK! I lied!"

Angela stopped yelling

"What?"

"I lied about the surprise so you could go swimming with me.  I knew how much you wanted to go to the beach and I didn't want to have it taked away from you.  It's been difficult these past few days for you and me...and TOP...we want to be there for you."

Angela didn't know what to say...instead she just smiled and gave GD a warm hug.

"Thank you" were the only words that came from her mouth.