Chapter 4

The Tourist

The who turned out not to be a and apparently is a really famous dude.

 

Angela wasn't sure what to think of this man who was holding her hand, walking towards this huge building with so many windows that you would gasp when you saw it. The man turned to Angela, pointed at his chest and said: "my name TOP, your name what?" Angela was surprized he knew any english at all, should she even tell him her real name? And what kind of name is TOP?? May be he has a brother named Bottom, hehehehehheeeee, ohh! No time for funny business - moving on. "Ehh my name is Angela" she said as they stepped inside the elevator, heading up to the penthouse.

 

Once the elevator door opened, Angela started drooling. This was the coolest apartment she had ever seen! The first room she entered was a classy coloured coat room which was convenient because TOP had at least 150 pairs of shoes lined up on one side of the rooms. Angela didn't even want to think of how many hats or coats he had. Once TOP had been a gentleman and taken her coat and shoes for her they entered the living room. Angela almost yelled out of pure amazement, she had never seen a bigger living room in her life! It had five couches, three giant plastma TV's, a giant pool table, A HOT TUB, and many more awesome things. After a few minutes of being completely amazed, Angela noticed that TOP was trying to tell her something - something she didn't quite understand. After a while of "actionary", AGAIN, TOP finally gave up on it and started dialing some number on his phone. Once he had made his "very important call", there was an awkward silence, a VERY LONG awkward silence. This moment seemed endless but suddenly, the door-bell rang and in came this man, in the most neon-yellow sweater she had ever seen. Angela thought she would throw up when she saw the hippie, flower covered jeans he was wearing as well.

 

This man was very good in speaking english and told her loud and clear, his name was GD. What is wrong with Korea and names?! Angela thought to herself as they sat down on one of the many sofa's there were in the living room. GD was apparently the investigator, a.k.a the best friend, who was here to "interview" Angela. He asked her every important question in the book and, surprisingly, he just had to know everything about her dating life as well. TOP said occasionally some words to GD in korean so he could pronounce them to english and so on, Angela was starting to feel really tired, and hungry. After an hour or two, GD was finally getting a little relaxed and started to chat with her and than Angela grabbed the opportunity and asked him: "sorry if I'm offending you or something GD, but what's with those pants you're wearing?" That's when TOP started loughing, apparently he felt the same way about this outfit of his. GD got really weird all of a sudden and told her that this was just his style, also he had to wear this brand of clothes because they were one of the band's many sponsors. That's when Angela started to get confused. "Band? Sponsors? Who are you exactly?" Angela asked, rather weird sounding. "Well, I'm sure TOP has told you something about Big Bang right?" GD said. Angela froze, she'd read something on the plain about this really famous band called Big Bang who had just leashed a new album etc. We're GD and TOP in that band? And then she realized who they really were, GD&TOP, Knock Out, High High, these were some of the songs she had listened to on the plane. These guys were the real deal in Korea, probably whole Asia, maybe the whole world.