Chapter 7

The Tourist

ANGELA’S POV

 

I walked into the langest private jet I had ever seen in my life after two hours of running around, having the guys pick out tons of all kinds of cute summer outfits for me.  The guys had other staff buying clothes for themselves that had studied their style upon the smallest detail so they didn’t have to do it themselves but would still be satisfied with what was being bought for them.  I had never had any trendy, fashionable or expensive clothes like this so I was sort of in HEAVEN!!!  From the first store, GD ran around, scanning each and every shelve and picked out everything he liked and felt like was my style. He was spot on in every way.  The colors, patterns, even the size was absolutely, 100% me!

“You are going to look mesmerizing on the beach with me!” GD said, proud of his accomplishment.

“Hey, you’re not the only one going with her you know!” TOP said, speaking Korean this time so I didn’t understand, it looked like they were fighting.

“Ey! Yo! This isn’t a game of finders keepers you know! Just because you found her doesn’t mean she will immediately choose you!!”

“Whatever” TOP said, in English so I understood that one, but I still didn’t know what they were fighting about! Maybe it was better that I didn’t ask any questions and try to keep the peace instead.

“Lets go!” GD said to me as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me through the entrance of the shopping mall.

So here we were, on our way to the Carribbean, but which island was it gonna be? I asked myself and asked GD the same question.

“The Bahamas ofcourse, it’s an island full of looooove” he replied, wiggling his eyebrows.

I didn’t get it, I thought he only liked me as a friend.

But I already liked someone else….

 

 

SORRY GUYS, SHORT UPDATE, COULDN’T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO WRITE BUT SINCE I’M KINDA WRITING EVERY DAY I FIGURED THIS IS BETTER THAN NOTHING HEHE, AND ALSO ONE OF THE MAIN PLOTS IS IN THIS CHAPTER SO....

ENJOOOOOYYY!!!