Teaser 1.

They sky is missing a few╰☆╮(SME's new Co-Ed group) APPLY COSED

"Oppa!" the ravenette boy turned around only to be tackled to the ground by a blur of black and light blue. He looked down to see the sheepish smile of the notorious klutz of SM Academy. Song, Aria. 

"Ari-ah..." he sighed and manuvered to stand himself and the tiny girl up. "Minahae Oppa, I tripped on my shoelace."

Typical.

He shook his head and looked at her with an ammused smile. "So whats with the yelling short one?" He reverted to his native language, english, to converse with her as they started to walk down the halls of SM Academy.

She pouted for a moment at the jab at her height, but it quickly disappeared as she remembered the good news she had for him. "Key-oppa told me that I'm going to be in their next MV!"

"The Japanese one?"

"Yeah it's called 'Dazzling Girl' and I'm going to be playing a nerdy girl who, with the help of Shinee, realizes how beautiful she really is!" The male snorted and started to laugh. Aria pouted and glared at her friend's reaction to her big news.

"Yah what's so funny?!" she reverted back to Korean in annoyance. Her campanion looked at her expression then started to laugh even more. He even started to tear up a bit and procceded to wipe the corner of his eye.

"You my dear dongsaeng are just too funny. You, acting like a beautiful girl? Nerdy, okay. But beaut- Ow! So not called for!" The young girl was already walking off to the other direction after she punched his torso. 

"Stupid Hoon... That meanie..." She muttered under her breath and stalked the halls, until she accidently bumped into something...

Typical... But this thins was kind soft and said 'Omph' when she collided with it...

"Woh, be careful there Yun." That nickname of her was given to her by only one person... she looked up to see a famliar mushroom haired boy with his signautre innocent grin.

"T-Taemin-oppa!" She took a step back and bowed in apology and embarassment. "Ah! Mianhae, I wasn't watching were I was going." he chuckled and patted her head. She looked up and gave him a shy smile which was returned with another bright smile of his own. 

"It's alright. So what are you muttering about Hoon-ah?" She pouted and he gave her a knowing look. "What did he do this time."

She looked away slightly ashamed by the fact that she wsa about to tell him about Hoon's teasing. "He bascially made fun of me saying I couldn't act like a beautiful girl..."

Taemin sighed and put a hand on her shoulder. His gester caused her to look up at him in confusion. "Don't listen to Hoon-ah, he's just jealous that you get to be in a MV and not him. Besides..." he bent down to her ear. "You don't have to act beautiful Yun since you already are." 

Within an instance her face flushed and she stared at him as he stood up straight and grinned. 

She. Was. Speechless.

With that he walked past her and patted her shoulder signaling he had to go.

 "Annyeong dongsaeng." 

Aria was rooted to the floor where she stood for a few more moments until she snapped out of her daze when she saw her unnie approach her.

"Annyeong Umma!" her greeting was meet with a sigh and an amused smile.

"Ari-ah, stop calling me umma... I know I'm old, but I'm not that old." Aria grinned at the taller girl.

"But you're such an umma, umma." The older girl shook her head at the childish girl's antics and grabbed her hand as she lead her down the hall.

"Come on now Ari-ah, it's lunch and knowing you, you haven't eaten yet." 


You guy's like my teaser? Can you guys guess what two people  I already picked to be apart of the group?

Haha more teasers to come as I start picking people for this yet-to-be-named group.

But spread the word and tell others to apply! I'm still accepting applcations and I haven't set a exact number of people who will be in this group. So who knows, you might just be picked for it.

Good luck and anticipate more teasers as I await more applications until the 21st!