The Ice Queen Hyuk Ji "Haru" Watanabe

They sky is missing a few╰☆╮(SME's new Co-Ed group) APPLY COSED

20 (International), 21 (Korean)  

 July 8, 1992

Personality

Jiji is not you're regular girl. Yes, she has the outer personality of a normal and regular girl but ones you get too know her she's a completely different person. She's naturally quiet but doesn't stand down from an argument, regardless of how uncomfortable they make her. Actually she's so good at them that if you ever decided to get in an argument with her you better be prepared to eat your tongue, or if not, she's going to stuff it down your throat. Don't worry she's not the physical kind of person, she won't hit you. But when she's done with you you'll wish she had hit you.

Because of her tendency to be quiet and to herself she's often mistaken as an egotistical person who thinks she's too good for anybody else, but in reality she just likes to be by herself. She speaks slowly and usually doesn't have much to say, which makes people think that she's just not interested, but that is also incorrect she just likes to make sure that she doesn't say the wrong thing and offends you, but in the end she ends up offending you anyway.

She's really honest and if she has to tell you something the hard way she will. She doesn't like to hurt people's feelings but if it's necessary then she'll do it. Jiji has an undeniable y side whenever she's performing and this tends to surprise people since she's usually so reserved. But the truth is that regardless of anything she is a woman that's filled with appeal.

She's really serious about her career with music, since music is what saved her life. So if you ever play with it then she'll never forgive you. Actually ones you cross her, it'll be pretty darn hard for her to ever see you as a human again.

Yes, her tendency to be cold and isolated gives her the aura of ice, but her witty remarks and statements, that are well said and proper make her seem like a princess. Therefore, she's the Ice Princess. She also rarely smiles; she doesn't like to waste them. So she walks around with a disapproving look on her face, or what others think of as an arrogant look.

 

Habbits

1. She talks to herself
2. She plays with her fingers (i.e. she tends to spell things with her fingers)
3. She counts everything.
4. She yawns when she's bored (She does it in public, she doesn't care)
5. She curses is Japanese when she's pissed.

 

Likes

1. Chocolate
2. White Rice with ketchup, she considers it the food of the gods!
3. Music
4. Dancing
5. Singing
6. Watching anime. 

 

Dislikes

1. The heat.
2. The ocean, she hates going to the beach.
3. Dogs
4. Strawberries (Any berry for that matter)
5. White chocolate (Why call it chocolate when it's not even chocolate!??!?)
6. People who think that they can make a fool of her.
7. People who are slow witted. 

 

Ideal Type

“Someone tall… and manly…”

 

Motto

"Never let defeat rob you of success"

 


SM Profile

Auditioned: 06.13.2005

Officially started training in SM in the Summer of 2005 and has been a trainee since. 

Appearances:  TaeTiSeo- Twinkle (2012)

 

Position

Female Lead Dancer and Main Vocalist 

 

Stage Name

Haru

 

Fan Club

 Weekend(s) 

 

Side Jobs

 Actress

Model

 


Role Model

Lee Hyori
Park Kahi (Former member of After School. Now a soloist)

 

Friends

Woo Jiho (Zico) of  Block B
Kim Junhee (Jucy) of  EVOL
Kim Hyuna (Hyuna) 0f 4Minute

 

Rival

Sohee of Wonder Girls

 

Trivia

 Is allergic to peanut butter but is okay with regular nuts

 


and the fifth lucky AFF user is...

Ari-InPink