Teaser III

They sky is missing a few╰☆╮(SME's new Co-Ed group) APPLY COSED

A man in his 40's scanned through the files laid out on his desk.  He sighed and leaned back into his chair, contemplating his next plan of action with the new project group.

'Should I take the risk? We've already risked so much with EXO and their success rate has yet to meet the expectations we had for them...' 

A knock on his door inturpted his thoughts. He beckond the person to come in.

"You wanted to see me Minyoung-seosaegnim?" It was just the person he wanted to see.

"Aria-ah... please... take a seat." The girl nodded and apprehensively sat down in front of SME's current CEO, Kim Minyoung.

"Don't worry too much Aria-ah. You're not in any trouble... I would just like to ask you a few questions..." she looked at him, confused. "You were given the opprotunity to debut as a solo artist back in 2008 and yet... you didn't take it... why?" 

Taken back by the question Aria stuttered while answering with her own question, "I-I d-don't understand... Why you would ask that Minyoung-seosaengmin?"

"Just asnwer my question Aria-ah." Aria bit her lip and spoke slowly, trying hard not to stutter.

"Well... I didn't think SM needed me as a Soloist... Boa-sunbaenim is already a strong soloist and..." she looked at the ground while she chose her words carefully. "It would be a bit predictable on SM's part to debut a soloist after basking in the success of their first one's."

Minyoung drunk in every word she said and smiled.

"Aria-ah." said girl looked up with fear, thinking what she said got her in trouble. "Welcome to SM's Elite."

The ravenette blinked in confusion. "...What?" 


Sorry for the delay in putting up this teaser~

I've been extremly busy lately and senior year hasn't given me a brake. :(

Fortunately, two weeks from now (1st week of April) I'm on Spring Brake! 

Freedom to write baby! 

Well I hope you have enjoyed my teasers so far, despite the fact that they have mostly been Aria-centric!

 

I'll be sprucing up the Foreward as I go on, adding pictures, posters, and cameos 

~ Speaking of cameos, I'm still looking for people to be a part of certain things in this story! So feel free to ask me!

I predict the next chapter will come out... Around April 1st~

 So please be patient with lil ol' me!

Much love for those who have been holding on since now!

Now lets start gathering the Elite...

Shall we?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/381172/welcome-to-sm-s----lite-sment