Final Line Up + Announcements

They sky is missing a few╰☆╮(SME's new Co-Ed group) APPLY COSED

 

Hey everyone so... 

Thats it for the Main group of this story!!!!

Congrats to everyone I pick and I can't wait to hear from all of you!!!

For those who weren't pick, my deepest apologizes. But I do have a special suprise for those who I didn't pick and who have been avidly partaking in this fic! I will contact those people within the next week so stay tuned, don't fret, and please don't unsubscribe because you feel butthurt that I didn't choose you; It breakes my heart you know!

Everyone who applied in for this fic will appear somewhere, somehow at least a few times! 

This fic isn't meant to be only for the eyes of those choosen, I would like for as many people to be entertained by the story I am concocting in my mind so it would be very cool if everyone kept reading and possibly advertise my story to people who they think might like my skills as an author :)

I wish to hear from everyone as soon as possible....

And I might be doing another separate apply fic for just girls... In the future of course, so If you want another shoot to be a main character, feel free to ask me about that in the future.

In fact feel free to talk to me at all! I love making friends and having conversations with people!

I'm sure melonsmash can vouch for that XD

One more thing before I go on to the master list!!!

I am in need of a manager and at least 2 style coordis! If you're inerested in having your character be that instead please PM me!

BTW please check the foreward from time to time incase I make changes!

I Love you all!!!

ArieMay- Out!

 


 

SME's Unnamed Group (From Oldest to Youngest)

The Sweet Bad Boy Sangjin "Jin" Hwang (Male Leader+ Lead Rapper)

The Umma Complex Mina "Minnie" Jung (Female Leader+ Main Dancer + Vocalist)

The Tsundere Gentleman Jeongmin "Anthony" Park (Triple Threat)

The Quiet Feline Daehwan Choi (Main Vocalist+ Dancer)

The Ice Queen Hyuk Ji "Haru" Watanabe (Lead Female Dancer + Main Vocalist)

The Friendly Vibes Jihae "Skylar" Kwon (Lead Female Vocalist + Main Rapper)

The Upbeat Moodmaker Asher "Chihoon" Park (Lead Male Vocalist + Main Dancer)

The Icy Mastermind Haebin "Jason" Jang (Lead Male Dancer + Main Rapper)

The Lovable Klutz Aria "Yun" Song (Lead Female Rapper + Main Dancer)

The Shy Romantic Kayeon "Becky" Baek (Triple Threat)

The Cookie Caper Kyucheol Kwon (Main Dancer + Vocalist + Maknae) 

+ Mysterious group member who will be revealed later on in the story :p


If your character is part of the final line up please complete the next application below before Janurary 16th (My 18th birthday!!! Hooray I'm going to be legal soon!!!)

http://www.tfaforms.com/264630