The Icy Mastermind Haebin "Jason" Jang + Teaser

They sky is missing a few╰☆╮(SME's new Co-Ed group) APPLY COSED

A yawn escaped ravenette male's mouth as he gazed up at the night sky above him. It irritated him slightly at the fact that the stars were hard to see because of all the city lights, but there was nothing he could do about it.  With arms tucked under his head and his body unwinded on the cold concreat floor of the roof he laid down with a relaxed mindset. 

Besides all the city noise below him, all was tranquil and for the first time in weeks he finally had time to himself just to think.

"Oppa there you are." 

Darn. He should have locked the door.

Liquid hazel met warm chocolate as he turned his head towards the owner of the feminim voice that broke the peace. The irritation he felt melted away once she saw the smile that dominated her expression, but he still decided to be a bit cold to her. Just because he can.

"What do you want Aria?" she wasn't fazed by his harsh tone. Instead her grin widdened and  she took up the spot next to him. At first her actions puzzled him, but he knew better than to be suspicious of the girl. 

"Oppa... If someone called you beautiful how would you react?" He watched her solemn expression from the corner of his eye, but he smirked and gave out his signature smart arse response.

"I would say 'Oh you just noticed?'..." At that second he realized something. He sat up to manuver his upper body over hers so that his arm supported his weight and his forhead was touching hers."When did Taemin say that?" they way he spoke almost came out in a hiss. 

She grinned sheepishly when his eyes narrowed, "Earlier today after I told him that Hoon-oppa was messing with me." 

He pulled away from her in obvious distaste. "That's it... I ban you from telling me about anything that has to do with other boys besides me." 

"Oppa!"


 

19 (International), 20 (Korean)

June 1, 1993 

Korean

Personality

Jang Hae Bin, who prefers to be called Jason, tends to not talk much but that's only because he talks when he feels like it. Don't get fooled by his smile *-*. Every time he says a word, everyone would always become speechless with his smart comments. Almost all the time (on-camera/off-camera), he looks cold-hearted and charismatic yet a total cutie but he's really just a weird, hyper, random, warm, erted kid. Not only that, he is actually very smart and clever as he likes to think up plans for whatever he's planning to do, and it's always something that no one else would ever think of. He's also a good actor as well, as he can fool everyone with his acting and no one would suspect a thing. He doesn't really like to bring up his childhood because it'll just give him nightmares again at night. Also, he hates to lose so he's very competitive. Whenever he meets someone new, he first observes them and their character very carefully. It would sometimes surprise them how he knows their fears and etc. He doesn't really open up to people that much but if you get very close to him; he'll slowly open up to you. Whenever he goes out to take pictures of whatever captures his eyes, he calls it "capturing the memories". He's also a bit of a romantic person. He'll also surprise you with his romantic tactics at times where he feels like being it. o_o Not only that, his body have became something that girls try to not stare at but can't resist because it's a turn on.  Not only does he have a lean body but he has a six pack under those shirts of his (somewhat like MBLAQ Lee Joon's abs).

As time passes by, his usual character will change but them it comes back again. So now, basically he has a split personality. The personality of a cold-hearted person and a caring person. Sometimes, he would be very scary that gives people the automatic feeling of "LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET OUT". He regrets it as time passes by because sometimes it affects those he doesn't want it to affect but he just can't help it AT ALL. It can get worse but then sometimes it gets better and then it gets worse again so he can't really control it yet.

You may think that is all about Jason but you're wrong. When performing, Jason will be drop dead serious. Every second on that stage, he will try his very best, completely determined. He is the type of person that takes his work seriously, including training, modeling and acting. He is not the type to complain about some obstacle that occurs during work time. Those who try to oppose him when it comes to work usually regrets it because they start to realize that he is not supposed you are to mess with. That is how serious he is when it comes to work.

During training there are times he just watches other people complain and think to himself, "How long is this person going to realize they need to stop complaining and start acting their age for once?". Honestly, he knows that he should be nice when it comes to such situations but then again, he is Jason and him being Jason is being himself. He would be nice but really, what's the point in involving yourself in a situation where it may result in quite unnecessary results such as more whining and complaining. You have to admit, you got to give him bonus points for honesty. If people are above the age of 18, they shouldn't be complaining whatsoever.

Morning Personality:
He is the type of person that will freaking beat the crap out of you for forcefully waking him up, even if it's just a slightest attempt. You do not want to mess with this guy, unless that is if you want to have your bones broken. The guy just enjoys his sleep so you better leave him alone. He has this thing where he believes that he should wake up when he FEELS like it. Not only that, he also believes that every single freaking individual on this planet do not wake up every morning just to live up everyone's expectations and those people do not wake up to live up to his but unfortunately, he has to since well training which honestly . Every morning, he stretches up first, checks himself out in the mirror (it's a total habit, deal with it please.), goes to go do his usual business: brushing his teeth, checking himself out in the bathroom mirror, take a shower, dry himself up, check himself out in the bathroom mirror again and then goes back to his room just so he can put on his clothes while checking out himself particularly, his body. e.o Back to this, first he will warn you to not bother him while he's sleeping. Second, he will throw a pillow at you. Third, he will freaking snap and hit you nonstop with the pillow until the point where someone else comes into the room and tries to break you both apart. However if he decides to be nice that morning, all he is going to do to people is just death glare them until the person understands that they should get out before he changes his mind.

 

Habbits

Positive
Always spinning a pen or pencil with his fingers
Exercises
Drinks a lot of water
Stretches right after he wakes up
Either reads a book or just practices over choreography to waste time
Putting first things first
Putting a hand through his hair when she's worried about something
Correct people's mistakes at certain point of time but he does it because it's good for them.

Negative
Biting his bottom lip
his lips when amused
Hides his feelings well
Goes up to the rooftop to hide his tears
Cracks his knuckles whenever he's writing too much
Stretches after a long time of typing on the computer no matter what
Fixes his hair every few minutes
Curses in English to herself silently whenever he's angry

 

Likes

Coffee (He needs it, a lot.)
Books (The thing where you visualize the scenes in a book is just amazing.)
Roses (They're quite manly flowers.)
Dark chocolate (Milk chocolate's disgusting)
Poetry (There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself in words.)
Music (Better have something to listen to other than the constant sounds of complaining.)
Banana milk (Sweet but not too sweet, so it's perfect.)
Art (Using such delicate hands to create a masterpiece by using something that's seen with your own two eyes, that's pretty cool.)
Motorcycles (They're just cool, alright?)
Gadgets (iphone, laptop, camera etc.)

Star gazing (Yay for stars.)
Fashion (Got a problem?)
Open houses (rooftop, balcony etc.)
Thrilling games like roller coasters and bunjee jumps (*inserts total completely enthusiastic whee*)
Singing and Dancing (Why of course.)
Nice weather (.. for jogging.. and yeah)
Sleeping with Sirens (favorite band)
LIGHTS (favorite Canadian electronic pop singer.) 

 

Dislikes

Gossipers, betrayers, backstabbers etc. (Highly unacceptable.)
Those that hurt those she cares about (Highly unacceptable as well.)
Messy/Organized (She'll try to put up with it but don't make the sight turn into a dumpster please.)
Boredom (definitely)
Girls who want attention (yes she knows they're normal behavior problems)
Milk chocolate (mainly Hershey's)
People bothering him while he is busy (like seriously c'mon. gtfo)
The general American music nowadays that seems to be about mainly on alcohol and (No, just no.)
Girls trying too hard to be cute (it's quite obvious)
People trying to show off (Quite unnecessary, especially in front of others)
Conceited bastards (Really guys, why must you be like this?)
People that don't act like themselves to impress people (just be yourself)
Plastic surgery (Natural beauty, ladies. [; )
People interrupting him no matter what it is. (How rude, learn your manners.) 

 

Ideal Type

"Someone who is naturally full of aegyo and has a mature mind that I could connect with on a deeper level."

 

Motto

"Fall 7 times, get up 8 times"

 

 


SM Profile

Auditioned: 06.12.2012

Officially started training in SM in the Summer of 2010 and has been a trainee since. 

Appearances: TaeTiSeo- Twinkle (2012)

 

Position

Lead Male Dancer and Main Vocalist

 

Stage Name

Jason

 

Fan Club

Misfits

 

Side Jobs

Actor

Model

Choreographer

 College Student

 

 


Role Model

Boa 

 

Friends

G-Dragon of Big Bang

Jonghyun and Key of Shinee

 

Trivia

He is skilled in Hapkido and Kendo

 

 


and the second lucky AFF user is...

melonsmash