CRUSH SYMPTOMS #2 - The Tease

Is he into you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2     Chaerin’s POV   It’s over. I don’t have any chance now. He said it himself. I’m out. I’m crossed out to his ‘ideal girl’s list’. My life now. How can I talk to him without being too obvious that I’m hurting? Why Jiyong~ah? Wae you have to say that? I just can’t…           As soon as I entered the YGE building I held my head down and made my way to the dance studio. I looked at my feet as I traveled the path of exhaustion where I can momentarily forget the-man-who-should-not-be-named.           I reached for the knob and before I open it, I took a breath and exhaled hastily. As I opened the door, the noise started to kick-in in my ears but I didn’t bother to check it. I just went to the bench and placed my bag and adidas sweat shirt.           “Chaerin-ah! Dodge down!” Bigbang’s maknae yells at me.   Eh? What now?   Before I could even turn around and look at him a huge stuff toy made its way on my face. Being shocked with the sudden attack, I fell down on my and had a stricken face. Yeah, I saw my face on the mirror. I looked like a dumb.           “YAH!!” I yelled back at him.           He then runs toward me and picked up the stuff toy, which is a rilakuma anyway.  MY RILAKUMA!! My anger suddenly bolts up as I saw it and I grabbed it away from his hands.           “Why did you throw this sweet little creature you weirdo?! Why are touching my baby???! What has he done to you to receive such treatment!” I caressed the head of the bear and gave it a kiss on its nose.           Call me a kid now, I don’t care. I just love this bear. I stood up and sat down on the swivel chair near the sound booth. I placed the bear on my lap and stared at it.           Why you sweet thing…   I could just cuddle you all day…   Just like him…   Aish~ I need to forget him to save myself from my own heart break.           I don’t know how long it is… but no one ever dared to go near me. Not even Bom unnie. Well I guess they’re busy doing their own stuffs. While their oh-so-great leader is balled here in the corner, hugging the bear.           I wish I could just let this crush thing go…           “Hey baby girl~” I know that voice.   I ignored it and hugged the bear. I buried my face on its neck and breathe on it like there’s no tomorrow.   “Does the little girl needs her mommy?” he continued.   “Go away Jiyong.” I mumbled.   Well he did leave me after that.           ‘Chaerin-ah! Get a hold of yourself. You sighed for the nth time now. It’s not like he’s the last guy on earth you nitwit!’  My inner goddess scolds me. Yeah she’s right. It’s not like he’s the only guy…           But he’s the only guy I like. Sad reality is sad.   ‘Stop sulking and get on your feet now.’   Arrasseo!           “Here…” I looked up and saw Jiyong holding up two ice creams in his hand.   I just looked at it and stared for like forever.   Should I take it?           “Eat it before it melts.” He said.   “No thanks. I’m on a diet.” I answered and stood up.   I placed Rilakuma on the chair and walked off to the bench.   “Yeah, you’re right… Look at that thighs.” I heard him whistled.   What the actual ?! Did he just said my thighs are fat??   “Uh~ Jiyongie I won’t do that if I were you…” I heard Bom warned Jiyong.           Okay. I’ll ignore him. I walk towards Dara unnie and sat beside her. Bom followed suit and the three of us where munching on Dara’s watermelon. I picked the largest since it looks yummy.           “Tsk… Tsk… Tsk… I can see the articles now… CL glam to glob… 2-NE-nothing Leader… CL goes Yo-Yo effect~”   “Shut up Jiyong.” I mumbled that stopped him.   “Hunchae you shouldn’t eat that watermelon… Your face will be bloated because of the water it has.” He commented as he sits across us.   “Yah! Kwon Jiyong!” Bom unnie throws him a small piece of the fruit.   Jiyong caught it and didn’t hesitate to eat it.   Pft. Show off.           “Hey Hunchae you looked like Rilakuma now… Your face is also big but you have a small body.” Then he laughs at me. I just throw him a deathly glare.           I won’t get affected with all his fat comments. I know I’m not that fat and I’m not obsessed with my weight. Psh. Nice try Kwon Jiyong but you won’t see me crying or whatever.           Moments later he was gone. Finally. I called up the girls and we had our meeting for our next comeback. We think thoroughly for the concept of our choreography. We shouldn’t be doing this by ourselves but I took the initiative to have our word for our comeback stage. We plan to settle what we want on the next company call.           “Hey girls! Got you some food… Thought you might be hungry.” Ugh. He’s back with Seungri. Of all people. Plus TOP oppa is with them too.           “Brought you some packet lunch.” TOP holds out some lunch box wrapped in a cute bandana.   “Aigoo~ you shouldn’t have.” I greeted TOP.   “It’s not for you. It’s for Bom, Dara, and Minki only.” Jiyong commented as he grabs the lunches away from TOP.   “Yah~”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter