EPILOGUE

Is he into you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

Jiyong’s POV

 

Flashback

Hyun Suk hyung called me early in the morning to report to his office. I don’t know why at this time of hour and I don’t know if it won’t or will be good because I haven’t done anything for the past weeks. But I had a feeling that this won’t be good since I’ve been out of my mind these days and it’s because I’m confused.

 

 

Hyung told me to be there at 8 am but I arrived 30 minutes earlier because I’m freakin’ excited. It was just my first knock on the door and it opened immediately, revealing our president. I greet him with a smile but he did not return it. He made me sit on the couch inside while he sits back on his desk.

 

 

I took a deep intake of air before exhaling it quietly. It’s been 20 minutes since I came and he hasn’t said a word to me. The whole room is deafening with silence, all I can hear is the clock that is ticking and the keyboards whenever hyung is typing on his computer. He’s making me uneasy with this meeting.

 

 

My legs started to stiff so I shifted my position and crossed my legs but after a few minutes my started to itch and get numb from all the sitting. I stand up to stretch a little and to adjust my pants but hyung stopped from his working and looks at me.

 

 

“Sit down.” He commanded as he closed his folder.

 

 

I quickly obey him and looked down on my feet. He’s gonna scold me this time. Is this how Seungri feels whenever he’s here?? What did I do to deserve this??

 

 

Hyun Suk hyung cleared his throat and adjusted his jacket. He swiveled his chair towards my direction and crossed his arms on his chest. He looked at me intently but he doesn’t move. I waited for him to talk but it took him minutes before he started. He was just looking at me and it’s scaring me.

 

 

“Jiyong I know you. I’ve known you since you are a kid. And you know I treat you as my own but you also know we’re in business. Show business in particular and we can’t just do whatever we want. Do you agree with me?” he started.

 

“Ne hyung.” I bobbed my head up and down.

He leaned back on his chair and sigh, “You know I don’t interfere with your relationship, right? But this time I think I would as your president. I don’t want to do this but it’s the best for the both of you.”

 

“What do you mean sajangnim?”I asked in confusion.

 

I cocked my head and scrunched my forehead while he stood up and sits across to me.

 

“Chaerin still has a dating ban for 2 years and even after that we don’t do in house dating. You said that yourself, you don’t do in house dating.”

 

 

I was in utter shock. He knows that I am in love with Chaerin? But am I really in love with her now?? How did he know when I am not even sure with my own feelings? I don’t even know what our status is. But did I really fall for her? Am I that obvious?

 

 

“I am right. You love her.” I totally forgot where I was.

I look back at him and sigh, “I don’t know hyung.”

“I know you. And the way you are around her you have been loving her.” He said.

I don’t know if he’s happy or not because he was just giving me his poker face.

 

 

“That’s why I decided to push through their Japanese debut to take their time off here in Korea.” He paused and looked at me intently, “and so you can think about your feelings too. I’m guessing you have fallen for her because you were hanging together too much. You too need to separate. I can’t take the risks for the two of you.”

 

 

I just looked at him in silence, I don’t even know what to say. Why is he being against us? I thought he told me to treat everyone as a family and I did. But Chaerin is a different family, I wanted us to be a real family. Is that what he thought??

 

 

He then smiled, “Why don’t you hang out with Seungri instead so that he won’t be that nuisance to others?”

 

 

I know it’s a joke but I can’t even force myself to smile to him. Why is he like this? it’s not like it’s the first in house dating. I can’t believe him. I bow my head down and clasped my knees with both of my hands. Every time I see Teddy hyung making my Hunchae laugh is unbearable. It makes me difficult to breathe and jealousy comes in but why is it like this now? It’s like my heart is being grip and crushed to pieces, killing me inside and out. I know it sounds cheesy but being separated from her is too much to ask.

 

“Hyung why can’t we date?” I suddenly uttered.

“What will your fans say Jiyong~ah?” he retorted back.

Still looking down, “I dated before and nothing happened.”

“It’s Chaerin we’re talking about. This could ruin her and are you ready for that? You had established your stand in the industry and she hasn’t. She’s got a lot to prove to everyone before she can do scandals.”

“So loving now is a scandal.” I answered.

“Jiyong~ah stop crying over a girl.”

 

 

I looked back at him and saw his stoic expression, giving me nothing to comprehend or a choice. I it all up and wiped everything away, “What about you and Eun Ju noona? Dong Wook hyung and Han Byul noona?”

“That’s why we made it a secret to the whole world. Jiyong please open your mind and don’t ruin everything that I put up with all of you.” He then stood up and returned to his desk, continuing what he was doing earlier.

“You may go now.” He then later said.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

 

 

“Aish!” I cursed for the nth time today. I remember that day again. I know YG is forbidding us but you can’t fight love. I know that he knows that me and my Hunchae are together but he hasn’t done anything to break us up. We are already on a long distance relationship what else can he do to make it worse??

 

 

I never disobeyed hyung in my entire life but this time he’s asking too much. Like what he said, he never interfered on my love life and I can’t stand anyone interfering in mine. I’m sorry hyung but I just can’t give her up. Not in this time. Not in this life time.

 

 

Aigoo~ I miss my Huchae. It’s been 2 months since she left and I haven’t seen her face to face. We’ve only been talking through phone. Yes. Phone. No skype, no tango, no viber, no line, no kakao talk and whatsoever SNS that exist. This is the consequence when your girlfriend has an old lollipop phone. We’ve been together for 2 months and we haven’t~~

 

 

 

“Jiyong~ah are you listening to me?” Teddy hyung snaps his finger in front of me that drifted me away from myself talk.

“Mian hyung…” I then open my phone and stared at my wallpaper, a downloaded picture of my Hunchae from Japan. Aigoo~

“Pack your things now. We’ll lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter