CRUSH SYMPTOMS #5 - The Friends

Is he into you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

Chaerin’s POV

 

“Let’s meet tonight.”

 

 

That’s what my Jingyo said. But why am I here sitting in my bed and staring at my reflection in the window? Should I meet him? Should I see him? Can I do that? Aigoo~ Chaerin~ah!

 

 

 

‘Chae Chae Chae Chae Baby Baby’

‘Chae Chae Chae Chae Baby Baby’

 

 

Jingyo is calling now. Should I answer it?? What will I say to him? I don’t know what to say. I didn’t even reply to his text earlier. I’m afraid of everything right now.

 

I’m afraid that if I meet him tonight I won’t be able to leave for Japan. I’m afraid that I’ll just raise my hope and fall for nothing. I’m afraid on whatever might happen between us. I’m afraid that he won’t love me just like I love him.

 

 

“You still have 2 years of dating ban. What to do?”

 

 

Huh? I look to where the voice came from and saw Dara unnie on the threshold of my door. She gave me a warm smile and she slowly approached me. I noticed that she was holding a cup of hot coffee but it’s not for her because she handed it to me and said, “Give it to him.”After saying that she went out and closed the door behind.

 

 

Eh?? What now? Why would I give him a cup of coffee? Plus the coffee will be cold already if ever I would give it to him.

 

 

 

‘Chae Chae Chae Chae Baby Baby’

‘Chae Chae Chae Chae Baby Baby’

 

 

 

“Yobeoseyo?” I finally decided to pick up his call.

“Hey H-Hunchae…”

“Why are you calling?”

“Aish~ why is it so cold tonight~”I can hear his heavy breathes on the phone.

“What?”

“C-can you please let me in?”

“W-what?”

 

 

 

I quickly stood up from my bed and went for the door. I ran towards the veranda and looked down to the street. I can’t see anyone in the open but there was a man wearing a black hoodie. Since our dorm is in 8th floor I can’t clearly see his face, only a façade of a man. He is standing next to the 6th light post away from our building. Though I’m quite sure he was sure standing there for a long time since he’s literally jogging on his place. But is that Jiyong????

 

 

 

“Is that you??” I asked.

 

 

 

The guy looked up and it’s clearly my Jingyo~ aigoo my poor Jingyo! He then waved his hand at me and gestured me to let him in. I ended his call and ran towards the main door, passing through my members who were all clamming on Bom unnie’s door frame. They gave me a fighting fist pump and I scrunched my face at them. Aigoo~ why did he go here?? He should’ve texted me to meet up with him!

 

 

 

“Yah~ are you crazy??” I yelled at him as soon as I got out of the building.

“Yah~ go inside!” he yells back.

 

 

He then ran towards me while he ped his jacket open. When we both reached each other he envelopes me to his arms and covered us with his jacket. I’m struck by his sudden action and completely frozen on the spot. I can feel his warm breath on the top of my head, he was really catching for his breathe. This guy is so stupid. He could’ve texted me earlier that he’s outside. Now look he’s~

 

 

 

“I’ll miss you…” he whispered.

“B-bo?” I stuttered.

“Oppa is sorry…” then I felt his arms getting tighter around me.

“Waeyo?”

“For hurting you so bad.”

 

 

 

Hurt? I looked up at him suddenly and to my utter shock, our lips touched. I quickly looked down again and mumbled my sorry. But he only gave me a hearty laugh. Omo~ our first kiss! Aigoo~ our supposed to be romantic first kiss is now ruined!!! WAE?????

 

 

 

“I know I’m hurting you… But what can I do?” he then kissed my forehead like a granny.

“What are you saying Jiyong~ah?” it almost came a whisper.

He rested his chin on my head pulled me closer to his chest.

“Aniyo~” I mumbled down. I tried to pull away from him but he didn’t let me.

“Stop Chaerin~ah. You’ll get cold if I let you go.” He firmly said.

 

 

 

I tried to gulp down even though my throat is dry. Why is he like this? He’s making it more difficult for me to leave. Even though it’s just 3 months, it’ll be the longest time that I’ll be away from him. But I’m not his girlfriend so what’s the use of all this drama? Plus I can’t date him if ever, Dara unnie just burst my bubble and reminded me of my dating ban.

 

 

 

“A penny for your thoughts?” the handsome guy who’s hugging me right now asked.

“Why are you making it so complicated?” I manage to choke out those accusations.

Yes I accuse him for making it complicated.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry for making it hard for you.” He murmured.

 

 

 

I tried to push him off but he’s a guy and I’m a girl. What can I do to his strength??

 

 

 

“Sorry Chaerin~ah…”

“Can you please stop apologizing?? If you like me just tell me! Because you know what?? I like you so much! No… No…” I bitterly chuckled and pushed him again but this time he let me go.

“Wait wait~ I think it’s more than that now. I don’t know! I’m falling! Falling hard to nothing! Fast and deep!” I almost shouted at him.

 

 

 

Jiyong turns his back at me and cursed a lot. A lot. He then faced me and he looks so lost and frustrated. And I’m feeling the same. He slowly approached me and held my face. Inch by inch he gets closer and beat by beat my heart is gonna explode! Omo~ the things that makes me crazy! I then closed my eyes and waited for our lips to meet.

 

 

 

“.” He cursed again.

 

 

 

I open my eyes again and saw his lips an inch away from mine but I doubt it. Because now he was just smiling at me as he placed his forehead on mine. Aigoo~ he’s making me crazy.

 

 

 

“You like me that much?” he then chuckled.

“I didn’t know that liking someone is to laugh about now.” I sarcastically remarked.

“Aigoo~ my baby girl… Why so serious?” he then kissed my nose and pulled me inside his jacket again.

“Jiyong~ah stop making things complicated.”

“Chaerin~ah I’m stopping all the complicated things by starting to be honest.” He explained to me like I am just a little kid.

“Honest on what?”

“I love you my Hunchae.” He suddenly said.

 

 

I shot back at him and my eyes started to blink rapidly. Did I hear him right???

 

 

“L-L-Love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter