CRUSH SYMPTOMS #3 - The Simple Tactic

Is he into you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Chaerin’s POV

“The leaders on the back, the maknaes on second row, the ahjummas and others on the other van.” Our manager, the cute pumpkin, Jjangoo announced. Dara and Bom unnie made face at him for calling them ahjummas.

 

 

Aigoo~ why does Big Bang needs to share vehicles with us? More specifically, why am I paired with Jiyong? I crossed my arms and sat down next to TOP oppa. He nudged me and I looked at him. He then gave me a wink and a mischievous smile.

 

 

What the heck was that?!

 

 

“Please tell me Jjangoo is kidding.” I mumbled as I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder.

I heard TOP chuckled and fixed his position so that I could lean on him better, “Our van got towed earlier so enjoy your seatmate for a while.” He then chuckled again.

 

 

I heard someone cough but I didn’t bother to check who it was. But another one was heard and it’s obviously in purpose. “EHERM!! EHERM!!” It’s getting annoying. Seriously.

 

 

I straightened up and looked at the ‘cougher’, “Unnie please drink plenty of water after eating corn so you won’t get all coughy.” I tossed her my bottled water but she gave me a piercing look. Her eyes were getting big and her eyeballs were pointing to one direction. And Bom unnie looks ridiculous.

 

 

I glanced to where she was pointing and saw Jiyong sitting on the corner of the room. He was looking at his feet as he was holding two cups of coffee. I turned my attention to TOP as he leaves my side and approached Jiyong. He taps Ji’s shoulder and both of them made an eye contact which is so weird then both of them got out of the room.

 

 

“Oohh~ I bet both of them are throwing punches at each other!” Then Bom unnie laughs.

“Why is that?” I asked as I stood up.

“Pabo Chaerin-ah!” she held my wrist and pulled me back.

“Let them talk.” She pinched my cheeks and smiled.

“Eh? I was just getting my bottled water which you left there.” And I pointed to the couch opposite to us.

“Why aren’t they coming back??” She asked frantically, almost panicking.

Minzy walks in and asked, “Nugu?”

“GD and TOP!” Bom answered in a high voice. Like why is she shouting?? =__=

“Why are you so worried? They’re next onstage.” Minzy shrugs as she sits beside us.

“What happened?” Our maknae added as she looked at me.

 

 

Bommie leans closer to her and rested her head on Minzy’s shoulder. She then closed her eyes and acted all cutesy to to Minzy. What the hell is she doing??

 

 

“That’s what Jiyong saw when he entered.” She then said as she sits back.

“With TOP oppa???” her face lightens up with excitement.

“Seriously??? You know I didn’t act like that unnie.” I mumbled.

“That’s what we all saw.” She answered and stood up.

 

Bom unnie approached the vanity table and gussied up her look. She brushed her long red locks. After that she went through her bag and held her phone. The next thing I knew she’s leaving the room with Minzy.

 

 

“We’ll watch them.” Minzy said before they got out of the waiting room.

 

 

Here I am sitting alone with a lot of questions in mind. First why is Bom so worried with Ji and Seunghyun oppa when they walked out? It’s not like they’ll be fighting or throwing punches at each other. Well, the real question is why would they punch each other? That’ll be too weird right? We were just sitting and the exchange of their looks. Aigoo~ why is everything so complicated.

 

 

Would that be because Jiyong is jealous of TOP?? Or maybe he has already feelings for me??? Holy s. Aigoo~~ andwae. That’s ridiculous. If he likes me he should tell me straight forwardly. It’s not like Jiyong is so shy or whatsoever, he says everything what his mind sets on. He’s always open to us when he’s in love. He even introduced his past girls to us. When will the time where I am the one who’s being introduced as the girl friend? Will that time ever come?

 

 

I slumped down on the sofa and buried my face on the couch and screamed my lungs out. I literally spazzed on the couch but I immediately composed myself before someone gets in. I sit back up and turned the TV on. The channel is on SBS Inkigayo wherein our taped performance of Last Farewell ends and showed the live broadcast of Big Bang performing Last Farewell. I stared at Jiyong and he looks okay, same as TOP. Okay so no brawled had happened. Good to know that Bom unnie is just exaggerating. =___=++

 

 

The door swings open revealing our manager again, he looked frantic and sweating. “Y-yah! Chaerin-ah!” he then catches for his breath, “2NE1 has a special stage with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter