"Why does Life have to be SO IRONIC?!"

The Magic Diary

AN: Hi guys ^^ I hope you'll like this chapter xD This is at least the 3rd time I'm trying to update, so hopefully I'll be able to do it now :D


Puppy~

Guess what happened?! An idiotic classmate of mine lied to my teacher that I was feeling sick just cause the teacher was staring at me I'm so angry at the moment... It was so embarrassing, especially since... Nah, you wouldn't understand..- Umm... Did you talk to your crush today? Let's talk about that cause I want to forget that idiot.

I wrote, glaring at the paper as I did so. To be honest, I wasn't even that angry at Jonghyun. I mean, that teacher was really creepy whenever he stared at me and of course I was relieved to leave his class but. I didn't understand Jonghyun. We've barely talked before, and now he was acting like he was jealous or something. He really confused me. Plus, he was straight, so I felt like him acting like this towards me was really unfair. I let out an irritated sigh as I threw my diary on the floor and walked to my bed, jumping on it with a pout. Even just thinking about Jonghyun made me blush deeply.

I sighed and rolled on my stomach, glaring at my diary that was on the ground. I hoped that Puppy would reply soon. I needed a lot of time to decide if I wanted to tell him that the guy who 'saved' me from that damn teacher was my crush or not, because I wasn't sure if he would react to whatever happened the same way. I mean, if a random guy lied to your teacher it was annoying and troubling. If your crush did it, it was different. I mean... it sort of meant that he cared about me, right? And if Puppy knew it, he would have probably told me that Jonghyun likes me and that I should ask him out or something.

This way, that he only knew that someone pretty much dragged me out of class with an obviously fake excuse, he probably was going to say what I wanted to hear read.

My reason was pretty simple. I wanted someone to tell me there was no chance that Jonghyun liked me. And if Puppy said that the guy who lied to the teacher was just a douche and probably wanted to pull a prank on me, I would have probably believed him. Or at least I would have accepted what he said. I asked about his crush so he would be able to distract me. Yep, I was sort of using his private life for my own accord, but ever since Jonghyun had talked to me and glared at the teacher and everything, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

It's not like I hadn't like him before, even if I knew that crush was hopeless and that I had to forget him, for multiple reasons, one being the fact that Jonghyun was a popular, straight kid. While I was a normal, sick one.

I sighed and walked to pick the diary up, smiling when I noticed that Puppy had replied already.

Kitty,

You seem awfully annoyed by that guy. Maybe he was just trying to be kind or something. I mean, it must be pretty disturbing if a teacher is staring at you the way I assume he was. Have you tried talking to him? Maybe he has a reason.

And... nothing really happened. I talked to him a bit, but he seemed like a bit annoyed by me. I'm trying to be kind to him but he's always trying to push me away. Do you have any advice on how I could melt his heart? I want to be with him so bad, Kitten, he is... really something...

I sighed when reading the first two lines, kind of regretting that I'd told him everything. Now I was feeling guilty, thinking that maybe, Jonghyun meant well. I glared at the messy handwriting, wishing that it would chance into something else. 

But I couldn't help but smile when my eyes finally wandered to the next two lines. Puppy seemed so in love. I was really happy for him that he found someone he loved this much. I mean, it was obvious from this and his previous entries that he liked this boy a lot... I walked to my desk and grabbed a pencil, deciding to at least try to help Puppy with this problem. There was a chance that the boy didn't like him, yes, but hopefully he was just shy. I really wanted Puppy to be happy with his crush, because my 'diary-friend' was a really good person. Heck, I was almost sure that if I knew him in real life, I would have been head over heels in love with him.

Try talking to him a bit more, Puppy. Maybe he's just shy. And even if he seemed annoyed, it might be that something happened to that made him annoyed or something. I don't think it's you. Maybe you should try to find out what he likes and start talking to him about it? Or... maybe not, that might cause a catastrophe. Do you know his friends? Maybe you could talk to them... I'm sure that they can help you... Or if not, just find a way to spend some more time with him...

To be honest, I wasn't sure about what to write to puppy, so I wrote what I wished that Jonghyun would do to me. Of course, I knew that it would never happen, especially since I wanted to avoid him as much as I could.

I sighed and shut the diary, then walked to my wardrobe. Taemin had convinced me to go out with him to the mall even though I had actually been feeling a little sick after lunch (though it was probably because of the sad excuse of food I had bought, I swear there was something really weird in it), and I had to get ready soon. I glared at one of my favorite T-shirts, somehow it didn't look too nice at that moment, though I loved to wear it. I changed into a dark-blue T-shirt and a pair of extremely tight skinny jeans, then went to check if Puppy had replied to me, but sadly, he hadn't. 

I sighed and closed it before going downstairs, not really in the mood to go out. It might have been because every single moment, I was thinking about Jonghyun...'I hate that idiot.'I thought, plopping onto the couch with a pout on my face. 'I really do...'I added, glaring ahead.