Ice-cream

The Magic Diary

AN: Hi guys~ Yup an update~ *really happy* I think some people know why I'm hyper right now xDDD

Sorry if the chapter isn't the best. I wanted to update so much but dunno, something went wrong xD


Even before leaving, I knew that going to the mall wasn't going to be just a little 'shopping trip'. Actually, after I managed to put on my T-shirt I knew that something was going to happen

  I should have been used to it though, since almost every time I was with Taemin, something out of ordinary seemed to happen. Usually it was nothing big.   Well, actually, there was a time when the taxi we were taking to the local cinema had crashed into another car, and once  we got lost in our own town, but other than those, nothing really bad had happened. But yeah, something always seemed to happen.

And this time wasn't different, of course...

At school, Taemin told me to go directly to the mall and not to his house because he had to do something in the mall or something. I should have known that he was planning something, especially since I could feel it, and still. I fell for his 'trap'.

I entered the mall and looked around to find my friend, paling immediately when I noticed who he was standing with. Minho, being the perfect boyfriend he was, was hugging Taemin from the back, a smirk on his lips. And Jonghyun was standing next to them.

Slowly, I walked to them, greeting all three with a half-hearted 'hi'. Not only had my feelings been true, but I was feeling a bit sick as well. Plus, my crush was there, standing only a few feet away from me.

'Are you okay?' Jonghyun asked, making me look at him quickly. No, I wasn't. But of course, I wasn't going to admit it.

'Yeah.'I said. 'I was just a bit surprised that you're here. Someone,'I looked at Taemin for a second before turning my gaze back to my crush,' had forgotten to tell me that you're going to be here.'

'Oh, I see.'he said, smiling sheepishly.' Well, I hope that it's not a problem..'he added. I sighed and shook my head, smiling at him weakly. I made a mental note to have a nice little chat with my troublemaker best friend the next time I saw him.

'Let's buy some ice-cream!' Taemin squealed suddenly. I sighed and followed him as he was already dragging Minho to one of the small cafes in the mall that sold delicious ice-cream. Actually, it sounded good.

A few minutes later, I was eating my strawberry sundae, sitting next to Jonghyun and opposite of Taemin. He and Minho were chatting animatedly(actually, Taemin was doing most of the talking), while Jonghyun was eating his chocolate sundae silently. It was getting a bit awkward for me, especially since I couldn't help but glance at Jonghyun every once in a while. 

He looked so... hot that day. He was wearing simple clothes, a pair of dark jeans and a white T-shirt, but he still looked even better than at school. Well, it was probably because this time, I was sitting close to him for a longer time, and I was aware of the fact that he was there next to me. Actually, he was scooting closer and closer to me on the leather seat we shared.

I looked at him and he grinned at me innocently. I felt my cheeks heat up from that grin... and the fact that our sides were touching! The next moment there was a spoon in front of my mouth and Jonghyun was leaning even closer to me, a sneaky grin on his face. 'Say ah~!'he said.

I could feel my blush deepen as I looked at him like he was an idiot. But still, slowly I opened my mouth and allowed him to feed me. I had no idea what had gotten into him, but I wasn't sure if I disliked it. Actually, I kind of wished that he liked me... Though still, I knew that I was going to ignore him.. I really didn't want him to be bothered by little sick me...

I could hear Taemin giggle and I glared at him in return. It seemed like he had stopped talking to his boyfriend just in time to catch my little 'moment' with Jonghyun.

But Jonghyun didn't seem to notice anything because a few moments later, he was offering me another spoon of his ice-cream. I tilted my head to the side, looking at him curiously. 'What are you planning?' I asked him, regretting it because he stuffed the ice-cream into my mouth, smirking. There was a playful glint in his eyes.

I swallowed the cold treat, coughing slightly. I could never really eat too much ice-cream too quickly, especially after I got sick. Well technically, I wasn't good with anything cold either. When a normal person would have just felt a little cold chill, I would start coughing furiously.

This time I was lucky though, and I just coughed a bit, looking at my classmate with my coldest glare. I wanted him to regret what he'd done.

But as usual, my plan didn't work. Jonghyun grinned widely and pinched my cheeks. 'Aww, so adorable~'he cooed, acting like I was a child. I rolled my eyes. He chuckled, his eyes lighting up.

Suddenly, I had an idea. If he was going to play like that, then I wasn't going to just sit still. I scooped some of my ice-cream onto my spoon and put it in front of him, the tip of the spoon being rested on his lips. 'Say ah~!' I said, but when he opened his eyes, waiting for the food, I pulled it away, sticking my tongue at him. 'Hey~!'he whined.

'Nope, did you really think that I'll feed you?' I stuck out my tongue again, eating the already melting ice-cream quickly. But then, something happened that I hadn't been expecting. At.all.

He leant forward and pressed his lips to mine. A little part of me wanted to turn away, but honestly, I just wanted to enjoy our kiss. I kissed him back, my arms automatically wrapping around his neck.

He slid his tongue across my lips, asking for entry, and smirked into the kiss when I parted my lips slightly. Our tongues met for a brief moment before he suddenly pulled away. 'What?' I asked him, panting a little. He just shrugged, smirking at me.

'I wanted to taste your ice-cream and you wouldn't let me.'he said, sticking his tongue out playfully. My heart was racing, and I had no idea about what to reply. It seemed like he was playing around, yet the kiss felt so... right... I was confused... Very, very confused. But I knew that I had to avoid Kim Jonghyun from now at any cost.


AN: Ouch... that was cliche T.T Whatever, I hope that you enjoyed it even just a bit T.T