Protective puppy

The Magic Diary

AN: Hi guys~ Here is chapter four :D I dunno how it'll turn out, but I'll try to make it a bit more exciting than the last one was xD Also, I'm sick at home, so I should be ready with this chap. already, but I somehow got distracted xD

Jong seems a bit over-protective here, especially since they aren't even friends, but the moment I started writing, I became carried away or I don't know. i was just writing and writing and the words turned into this... chapter T.T


 

The rest of my afternoon passed quickly, and before I knew it, it was my second class, Math. The teacher, as always, was on time, and I could feel him looking at me. He was a creepy old man who didn't hide his attraction to younger boys. Taemin would always tell me that he was looking at him, and there were times, when I could feel his hungry eyes on me. 
 
I gulped, regretting that I decided to wear a pair of extremely tight skinny jeans and a low-cut T-shirt that day. The teacher was still looking at me as I tried to scoot closer to my desk, a desperate attempt to show less of my exposed skin. I could only hope that he wouldn't ask me to go out to the board and solve an equation or something. 
 
I could feel someone touch my shoulder and I tensed instinctively as I waited for the teacher to look at the board, then look back, only to see Jonghyun staring at me angrily. I had no idea why he looked so angry, I could practically see smoke come out of his ears.'He seems to be after you..'he whispered. 'Be careful, I've hurt bad things about him...'he added quickly, making sure that the teacher wouldn't notice him talking to me.
 
'I know...'I whispered, rolling my eyes slightly. I had no idea why he seemed to.. care about me? It was almost like he was angry because the creepy old man had been staring at me since class had begun. But then I realized that I was probably wrong, and he was angry, cause a girl dumped him or something. 
 
'Kibum...'he whispered again after I turned back to look at the teacher who was talking about some confusing stuff.'Be careful..'he repeated. I wanted to turn back and smack him on the head for... raising my hopes. Because honestly, the way he seemed to care about me, the worried look in his eyes made my heart race and I knew that my face was a deep shade of red by that time. I cursed myself for liking that popular puppy.
 
'I will...'I hissed, trying to ignore the fact that the teacher was looking at me again. 
 
Jonghyun then did something extremely... shocking. He raised his hand (I could see it because I glanced back at him after I heard him clear his throat, something told me that he really was angry because of the stupid teacher staring at me)' Sir, Kibum isn't feeling well.'he said. My eyes widened.
 
'What?' I thought, shaking my head to show that idiot that he shouldn't do this... whatever this was.
 
'May I please take him to the nurse's room?' he asked the teacher. The older man sighed, and once again I could see his eyes on me. I felt a dark blush creep onto my cheeks.
 
'Well, he does seem to have a fever. Yeah, you should take him there. I don't want one of my best students to be very sick...'he said, and winked. He ing winked at me! I almost growled, forgetting that Jonghyun was an idiot to think of this 'plan'.
 
Minutes later, we were outside of the classroom. I was glaring at the older boy, who seemed to let out a relieved sigh once we left the room. 'What?' he asked. 'I've just saved you from that pedo... I've heard it for some girl that he had actually molested her.
 
I rolled my eyes. Did he really believe those rumors? I've heard them too, and I knew that they were fake. It was obvious that that girl only wanted people to pity her.  This man wasn't even her Math teacher! 'I'm so going to tell this to Puppy...'I thought, laughing inwardly at the reaction of my diary-friend. He was going to laugh at how ridiculous my crush was. 
 
'You do know that those are just rumors, right? Nothing of them had happened...'I explained, petting his head like a puppy's. Normally, I wouldn't have dared to do it, but something felt different that time. Plus, hopefully he took my action as mocking him. 
 
'How do you know?'he asked me, rolling his eyes.'What if he asked you to stay alone with him? Couldn't you see how he was looking at you?'he asked me. I scoffed.
 
'And? It's his right to do so... Now, let's go to the nurse, I have to act like I'm sick. All thanks to you...'I glared at him.
 
We walked to the nurse, and thankfully, she believed me when I said that I was feeling extremely unwell and that my stomach hurt a lot. Maybe because by that time, it really did. It seemed like it was one of those days when I got random stomach pains. 
 
'Sorry for acting like this...'Jonghyun said as we were walking to our next class. The nurse gave me some medicine and told me to go home if I got worse. By that time, the bell had rung luckily.'He was just really creepy as he was staring at you. I've never seen him stare at someone like this and yeah...'he said sheepishly.
 
'Are you some kind of superhero for wanting to protect a random classmate?' I asked him, chuckling. Even if I would have never told him, it made me happy that he seemed to care about me.
 
'Well... No, but still. You were sitting in front of me and seeing him act like this is much creepier when his victim is far away from you...'he explained, but something told me that he was lying. 'But are you okay? Cause you really do look a bit pale...'he added.
 
'I am okay, of course...'I smiled at him slightly. I wasn't sure if I should be angry at him, or thankful or indifferent. He was my crush, so I should have been extremely happy and everything yet knowing that he was straight...
 
I let out an irritated sight, thinking that I wanted to get home as quickly as possible. I needed to talk to Puppy. I was sure that he would be able to help me.