Chapter 3

Infinite Land : Fight For the Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eun Gyul~" The king called.

"Yes, appa?" The princess looked back annd answered her dear father. He was wearing clothes that were always used when he was going somewhere.

"Let's go to the old lady to find out what's going on with you." He said while fixing his sword around his belt.

 

What had happened to Eun Gyul a few days ago left everyone in the palace in a state of shock. It was a mystery to everyone. The prince also tried to calm her down in a thought that he might open her heart to accept him. Myungsoo also tried to find out what was happening to her. One day, one of the servants thought that it might be a good for them to visit the old lady at the far-north of the kingdom.

They said she was the wisest of the wisest. So, the king decided to take his daughter to that old lady.

 

"Okay appa. In a minute." She said and rushed towards her room to change.

Prince Sungyeol and Prince Sungjong suddenly appeared before Princess Eun Gyul and King Sunggyu went on their way to the old lady at the far north of the city.

 

Princess Eun Gyul apparently had two annoying brothers born before her. She had to deal with their annoying plans every day. Not only do they get on her nerves, but sometimes they like to mess with the bodyguards of the palace.

 

"Where are you going, appa?" The two brothers asked in unison.

"To the old lady at the far north." The princess replied as she rolled her eyes.

"Can we come?" They asked and made cute faces. She knew they wanted to tag along.

The king thought for a while, "Ah, alright, you can come. But bring your swords with you in case of an emergency." He ordered.

"Yes sir!" They jumped happily and saluted the king. "Oh, and don't forget to inform to your wife, Sungyeol. She'll get worried," Sungjong said and pretended to be worried. Sungyeol rolled his eyes and told his wife, who he married last year, that he was going on a walk with the king.

 

Soon, the four of them had arrived at a weird looking house. They knocked the door several times. A woman in her 40s came out, "Well, what are you fine lads doing here?" She asked.

"We came to check on something." The king said. The woman looked at them from head to toe and invited them in.

~*~

"Oh, it seems as if you have a gift," The ahjumma said. She wore black glasses, big earrings and was holding a stick. She was the wisest person in the kingdom anyone has ever known. Her name was Lee Jin Li.

"What gift, ahjumma?" Eun Gyul asked curiously.

Jin Li examined her hands and showed her the six symbols that had magically appeared on her hand. "Do you see these symbols?" She asked and the princess nodded. "Well, you see, these symbols represent all the other powers you can control," she looked at her to see if she understood, "The wave like symbol is water bending. You see, your brothers and your father have it to." She said, showing the symbols the three men had.

"The white star is magic. It's really rare to find someone with a white star. Usually, the villagers of the Magic Kingdom have yellow stars. Only the king and queen possess the white star and also their lost son," she explained.

"Lost son?" Eun Gyul asked. She never knew that the royal family of the Magic Kingdom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter