Chapter 2

Infinite Land : Fight For the Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole dinner went on with the princess glancing at Myungsoo and vice versa. Queen Ai Lee kept asking questions to Prince Ho Won; about his family, how was the Breeze Kingdom and so on. But the prince could sense a feeling that his butler and the princess know each other. 

Suddenly, the princess got up. "Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom for a while." She said as she turned around. She signaled to Myungsoo using her eyes to follow her and he did.

"So, are you ready to propose her, Prince?" Queen Ai Lee asked as soon as she made sure the princess was out of sight.

The prince just watched his butler following the princess towards the halls. It felt so suspicious to him.

 

~Meanwhile, in the halls~

"What are you doing here?" Eun Gyul asked Myungsoo furiously. She was trying to hold her anger by crossing her arms and tapping her foot.

"What does it look like? I work for the prince. And what are you doing here?" Myungsoo replied and questioned her.

"I practically live here, stupid! Don't you know that?!" She said and smacked his head.

Myungsoo rubbed his head after that hard blow, "No, I didn't even know you were the princess." He said as he blew his bangs away.

"Oh. Yeah, we met when we were kids, right? I didn't even tell you where I lived." She said, rubbing her smooth chin.

The princess let out a heavy sigh and said, "Alright. Sorry for smacking you. Let's put this behind and forget it. Promise that we will not tell anyone that we have ever known each other. Promise?" Eun Gyul held out her pinkie.

Myungsoo thought for a while. "Promise." He hooked his pinkie with Eun Gyul. It seemed ridiculous for her to be pinkie swearing at her age.

Eun Gyul tried to hold in her laughter but failed. She laughed quietly. Myungsoo saw what happened and let out a small chuckle. His sudden action stopped her laughter and caused her to blush.

Little did they know, a pair of jealous eyes was spying on them.

 

"Oh, Eun Gyul! What took you so long? Ho Won even came back before you did." Queen Ai Lee said as she saw her daughter walking towards them from the hall.

"Well, I got into a little trouble in the bathroom, hehe~" Eun Gyul said as she rubbed the back of her neck. When did that guy go to the toilet?  She thought, confused.

The queen nodded her head. "Okay, that was delicious." She complimented after she finished her food. "Eun Gyul." She called.

"Hmm?" Eun Gyul answered.

"It seems like our Ho Won over here has agreed on the marriage. Am I right Ho Won?" Queen Ai Lee said happily. Eun Gyul widened her eyes in surprise. WHAT? WHY?! 

Ho Won nodded his head and smirked at the princess. "He was so eager to take your hand in marriage." The queen said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter