Chapter 4

Infinite Land : Fight For the Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eun Gyul ah~" Someone called from behind.

Prince Ho Won came to visit again. Fortunately, he went to the village to get some stuff and left Kim Myungsoo at the palace. Myungsoo took this chance to catch up with Eun Gyul.

"Oh, Myungsoo." She responded.  She turned back her attention to her necklace. Since the air controlling incident, Princess Eun Gyul has not been her usual self. Not to mention the mystery she was trying to solve with the darn necklace she possessed. 

"What's that thing you have there?" Myungsoo asked, curious of what was bothering Eun Gyul.

She looked at Myungsoo and sighed heavily, "It's this darn necklace. I can't seem to find what it's hiding. The old lady said, it can answer all my questions, but it just won't tell me," She said, disappointed.

To the princess, this was her only hope of finding her true self. What was she? What's the aim of having these powers and why her? 

Myungsoo looked at her with full of sympathy. "Let's go to the forest together. Maybe we can find the answers there?" He offered. The princess nodded and went to her horse.

~*~

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!" The princess shouted. They were trotting peacefully into the forest. But, a sudden attack hit the princess causing her to get wet all over. It seems like Myungsoo was playing with the water and decided to play a little game with the princess. He got off his horse, put his hands into the river beside them and gave a huge splash to the princess.

But there was one important point Myungsoo forgot, the princess was a water bender. 

Myungsoo widened his eyes and began to run for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter