Chapter 1

Infinite Land : Fight For the Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stars were shining beautifully across the dark night sky. The trees and grass were swaying synchronously with the blowing wind. On the soft green grass was a beautiful girl laying and enjoying the feeling of tranquility in the air, dreaming about her past as she took a nap.

"Princess Eun Gyul~" A voice suddenly called from behind. It seems like she's one of the maids. The princess woke up and rubbed her eyes, "Yes?" She asked politely as she began to sit.

The maid rushed towards her and bowed, "The Queen wants to talk to you in her room." She informed.

"Oh, really? Tell her I'll be on my way. Thank you, Nana." The princess replied. The maid soon ran back towards the palace.

What does she want now? She thought as she stood up and brushed the dirt and grass off her dress. She looked back towards the sky and sighed wishing that his father would return safely from the village.

 

Her name was Princess Lee Eun Gyul. Daughter of the rulers of Infinite Land and the Aqua Kingdom. She was born with beauty and talent. Gifted with the ability to bend water perfectly since she was an infant, she was adored by many. Princes and villagers would ask for her hand in marriage but failed as she declined every proposal. She was not like the other princesses, who cared for their looks and clothes. No, she was one of the most skilled fighters and water benders. she had learned all kinds of martial arts  and sword fighting since she was little. No one can surpass her fighting and water bending abilities, well except for her father. She is what everyone calls 'perfect'. Beauty. Skill. Bravery. And trustworthy. But there's only one thing about her that's not quite right and that is...

 

"How am I suppose to marry him?! You know I hate Prince Ho Won!!" The princess shouted as she arrived in the Queen's bedroom.

 

Yeap, she hates the prince of the Breeze Kingdom. Prince Ho Won was the Princess's sworn enemy since childhood. They would fight over little things. But, as time grew by, the prince had an interest for her. He began to annoy her every minute and that made her hatred grow even bigger.

 

"Could you just listen to my explanation first?" Queen Ai Lee asked, trying to calm her furious daughter down.

"Fine!" The princess huffed as she crossed her arms angrily.

"You see, I thought it'd be perfect for you to marry him. And your age now is the best time to get married. Our tradition is that you must marry a prince. And the only prince available is.." The queen explained.

"Prince Ho Won." She said, knowing that only Prince Ho Won was the only one who has not been courted or married to some other princess. "But why must it be him? And why do we have to follow the tradition?" The princess said as she rolled her eyes.

"Because he's a Prince and tradition must be followed." The queen clarified as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What if I don't love him and I'm in love with a villager instead, just like Seungyeol oppa. And he married her!" The princess denied angrily.

"That's because.. well.. umm.." The queen tried to find an explanation.

"You don't know?" The princess said, unsatisfied by her mother's answer, "I'm done with this!" She shouted and bursts out of the door. The queen could only sigh in disappointment.

 

"Why does she have to control my life, Crystal?" The princess said to her trusty white steed, "I bet appa would handle it more perfectly. And who would want to marry that stubborn arrogant guy?" She asked, raising her hands in the air and trying to picture the prince and his arrogant personality.

"I don't think Crystal can give an explanation to that." A voice said from behind.

The princess turned around, "Appa! You're back!" She ran towards the king and hugged him tightly.

"Woah there my little princess," the king said as he released the hug, "So, what were you complaining about this time?" He said, knowing that whenever his lovely daughter has a problem, she would report it to her horse.

"Eomma wants me to marry Ho Won." She complained and gave the king her puppy eyes, hoping to get his mercy or something.

"Don't worry. I guess I'll talk to eomma." He said and ruffled her head. His small eyes seemed like they were closed while he gave his daughter a big smile. The princess watched his father's eyes and wondered ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter