Chapter 8

Infinite Land : Fight For the Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so, the battle of life and death began in a split second. The sound of the four elements bending filled the atmosphere. It was a very slim chance for the good to win as they had to fight some of the Darkness who took over the bodies of their loved ones.

Silver dragons flew above the skies alongside their riders to battle with the unlimited amount of dark dragons which have seemed to invade the sky. The water benders pushed against their limits to fight off the dark fire benders. Elves and fairies are also seen to join this battle for freedom as well.

 

The princess could just watch in horror as she hid underground. It was too much for her to take. Blood and fire were everywhere in sight. The kingdom was breaking apart.

Suddenly, she had a painful headache. Pictures started to play rapidly through her mind. Screams could be heard everywhere. 'These are my dreams.' She thought. The pictures replayed over and over again. Then, she remembered what the ahjumma said to her about her psychic powers a few days before.

"Your dreams can sometimes come true. When this happens, your psychic powers have been unleashed. When you get these dreams, they are hard to be changed in the future. They're fate." Lee Jin Li said.

She realized her dreams were coming true nowadays. They were not just a part of her imagination in her head. Every single dream that she had came true sooner or later.

"Oh no." She said as one of her dreams paused. It was the nightmare she had last night. It was about the fight between her parents and the Darkness.

"I've got to stop him before..." She bit her lip, unable to say those words. She knew she hadn't got her powers yet, but it was her job to save the people, and that includes her parents.

~*~

She ran out as fast as she could. In front of her were now ruins of what she used to call home. There she saw her two brothers lying on the ground, severely wounded and very weak.

"Oppa," she ran towards them. They were badly injured with severe burns on their bodies, "Where eomma and appa?" She asked after she brought the two of them to a safe hiding space.

Sungjong breathed in slowly and tried to hold in his pain, "They're... at...the...Central....Village.." He said, huffing each word out one by one. "Have..Your..Powers...Returned..?" He asked as he was breathing heavily.

"No," she shook her head, "They haven't. But I've got to rescue eomma and appa. They'll be killed. I'll explain why, later." She said as she hurriedly turned back to go to the Central Village. Sungyeol caught her hand before sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter