Chapter 6

Infinite Land : Fight For the Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He has the power of magic," Woohyun said. The princess and Myungsoo looked at each other, "The star says it all. It's the symbol of the people of the Magic Kingdom." He added as he sat on the stairs, polishing his most precious sword.

 

After the incident, Princess Eun Gyul brought Myungsoo to one of his closest friends, Nam Woohyun, who was also the bodyguard of Prince Ho Won. Woohyun was the one who found him when he was a little boy and took him to raise him like he was his younger brother. Woohyun was also the one who offered him the job of being the butler of the prince. He was also practically knowledgeable about powers and symbols too.

 

"Have you notice anything strange with the prince lately?" Eun Gyul asked curiously.

"Now that you mention it, I guess the prince is acting quite strange lately. The aura around him seems darker than usual." He clarified. It was strange to see the prince suddenly had a red glow in his eyes and laughing evilly recently. Truthfully, it was giving Woohyun the creeps.

"Oh. Really? Thanks Woohyun! See you later." Eun Gyul said and stood up to leave.

"Wait. Don't I get anything for discovering Myungsoo's power?" He said and raised an eyebrow. He was looking at the plate of cookies the princess was holding.

She looked at the plate she was holding and gave a poker face, "Fine, you can have it. Take it all if you must." She handed the plate to Woohyun.

"Great! I'm starving!" He said delightfully and practically dived into the plate of cookies. Myungsoo and Eun Gyul just shook their heads.

~*~

King Sunggyu was in the Grand Hall, with the other Kings of the kingdoms, discussing their attacks. The Aqua Kingdom will be the first one to attack the Darkness. Because it was the full moon, the Aqua Kingdom will be the most powerful during that night. The full moon was two days away.

They had to strategically plan on defeating the Darkness. But questions still lingered in their heads, where would the Darkness strike first? What do they want? Does the Darkness consist of spirits or humans? Whatever it was, they had to be stopped no matter what.

~*~

Screams could be heard everywhere. There was blood and fire in every corner. It was pure chaos. Darkness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter