Tragedy

Devil's Breath *HIATUS*

“Unnie? Why are you all wet?” Sulli asked.

“Uh..I fell into the pool…” Seohyun said.

“Unnie! You’re so clumsy!” Sulli laughed.

“I know..” Seohyun agreed.

“Unnie, you have no idea where you’ve been?” Sulli asked.

Seohyun shook her head. “My phone was destroyed and I out. When I woke up, I was outside of the house. I came in here, tripped, and fell into the pool.” Seohyun made up.

“Ah. I see. Well, let’s get you dried off.” Sulli pulled Seohyun up to her feet.

Seohyun and Sulli walked up the stairs into Seohyun’s bedroom.

“Unnie, take a quick shower. I’ll tell mom and dad that you’re back.” Sulli said.

Seohyun nodded and went into the bathroom. She stripped herself from her wet clothes and climbed into the shower. As she let the warm water soothe her, she heard loud voices.

"WHAT?! SHE'S BACK?! WHERE IS SHE AT?! LET ME SEE HER!" Her dad's voice boomed.

"She's taking a shower." Sulli said.

Seohyun turned off the shower, grabbed a towel, wrapped it around herself, and walked into her bedroom. She pulled out her sweats, dried herself off, and slipped into the clothes. She dried her hair off and pulled it up into a bun. She slipped on her slippers and made her way downstairs. Her family sat in the living room.

"Is your sister done yet? I must speak to her." Her father asked.

"Let me go see." Her mother said.

Seohyun heard her mother get up from the couch and begin to walk. Then her mother stopped.

"Joohyun-ah!" Her mother ran to Seohyun, arms spread open, and enveloped her in a bear hug.

“Where have you been?!” Her mother asked.

Seohyun hugged her mom back.

“I can’t remember.” Seohyun said.

Her mother pulled back and looked at Seohyun.

“What do you mean you don’t where you were?” Her father asked as he stood before them.

 Seohyun pulled away from her mother to face her father.

“I have no idea what happened to me. I was walking along the street when I . I don’t what happened during the time I was out but when I woke up, I was right outside the house.” She lied.

Her father walked over to her and hugged her.

“Joohyun-ah, you had us worried.” Her father cried.

Seohyun felt bad for lying to her family but she couldn’t tell them the truth. They wouldn’t understand. They would be terrified of her.

“I’m sorry, Appa.” She bluntly apologized.

After a while, they pulled away from the hug.

“I’m you’re okay, Joohyun-ah.” Her father smiled.

Then he turned to face Sulli and Mrs. Seo.

“Joohyun and I need to speak alone.” Mr. Seo told them.

Mrs. Seo and Sulli looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and walked away, leaving Seohyun and Mr. Seo alone.

“Joohyun, let’s go outside. We have to talk.” Her father said.

“About what?” Seohyun asked.

Her father glanced around. “Walls have ears. Let’s go.”

Seohyun and Mr. Seo walked through the mansion and made their way to the garden. Once they reached the garden, Mr. Seo began to speak.

2667-the-japanese-garden-at-huntington-g

“Joohyun-ah…Kyuhyun…” Her father began.

Coldness began to surge through Seohyun. Her heart beat picked up.

“W-What h-happened to K-Kyuhyun?!” She asked terrified.

“He..” Her father trailed off.

“He what?!”

“He…He was in an accident…”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating lately! I've been extremely sick (and still am).  Plus, I've also had writer's block. I hope you all don't mind the short update! Hopefully I can get a longer chapter up tomorrow if I have time.. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! I love reading comments! NO SILENT READERS! :)

[IMG]