Chapter 8 - the weird feeling..

♥His Little Love Game♥

"Omo...this is worst, they're not even talking to each other" Nahmi complained silently while they were hiding on the bushes, looking intently at Key and Cyrell...

Thanks to Taemin who figured out where Key was hiding a while ago, so instead of following Hongki and Cyrell, they decided to follow Key whose fortunately is following Cyrell and Hongki., so they would end up as following both parties at the same time.

They heard about Key's second date or something...about the park so they sneaked and hid on the bushes before Key and Cyrell arrived.

But it turned out.....bad, because they were awkwardly silent. Why? maybe becuase when Cyrell arived, she kept on shouting..'I hate Key' well...she didnt notice that Key was just leaning in the tree, listening to her and only Taemin and Nahmi knew that.

After that, Cyrell sat on the ground....and that's the time Key showed up, pretending that he didnt heard anything.....and things turned silent. They were just alone in the park because It's already half midnight and people are obviously sleeping at that time.

"yah! what are they supposed to do on an almost-half-midnight in the park..."Taemin said while dusting off his pants.

"Let's help them..." Nahmi whispered and thought of an effective plan for them to talk.

"Look! there's a lot of stars."Taemin blurted out and pointed at the sky.

Nahmi raised an eyebrow and placed a finger in front of , "shhish."

 

 *silence occured.*

 

Suddenly, They turned to look at each other signalling, 'I know what you're thinking'

-------------------

Nahmi and Taemin went walking on the side of the streets to find stargazing telescope since there's a lot of stars,  when a group of y girls rushed in front of Taemin.

"Hi Taemin! wanna go with us?" the other girl asked seductively.

Taemin just smirked while Nahmi whispered on herself, "shhish.Playboy."

"I heard that." Taemin muttered and winked at her, "Jealous?"

"no way."

"Taemin...come with us.."The girl went closer and touched his collar bone.

Taemin shrugged her hand , "uhmm...I cant go, I still need to do something."

"okay then...bye..see you again." the group of girls bid their goodbye and Taemin smiled at them while Nahmi keeps on glaring but pretends unaffected.

Thay continued to walk until they reached a shop but before they could enter, a group of boys stared possesively at Nahmi.

"Hi..Miss. you're so beautiful." the ball-headed-freak boy asked.

Nahmi smiled at them, "thanks" ...She suddenly felt fire burning on her cheeks. 

"Mind to join us miss..?" 

Before Nahmi could answer, Taemin held her hand tightly, "Come on YEOBO.." and dragged her inside. She left her jaw open in total shock but then again, pretends to feel unaffected. duh, the're still on the game and she should hide her feelings for Taemin or else....

-----------------------

As what is planned, they placed the star gazing telescope on the side, careful not to be seen by Cyrell and Key who both busily stared at the dark sky.

They hid back behind the bushes and waited for Key or Cyrell to at least talk or see the stargazing telescope they had placed. Special thanks to Taemin's ATM and Nahmi's credit cards that the expensive telescope was bought.

 

   

 

Nahmi who seems to blushing up until now, avoids looking at  Taemin who in turn, secretly glances at her. Silence occured for a moment but they both noticed that Cyrell started to talk that made  Nahmi squeal silently....back to her own self again. They couldn't hear what they were talking but they were

 

SERIOUS

 

for the first time. No laughing, teasing or usual things they do when they meet.....

 

-Cyrell's POV-

okay,,, well my POV!!

I arrived at the park and saw that no one's around. 

Key's not around

so I get more pissed. He interrupted my hangout with Hongki just to go to the park for the damn second date he was talking about and now, where is he?

.

I screamed that I hate him...I hate him for letting me wait again for him, I hate him for interrupting my hangout, I hate him because he's a total pain,

I hate him for everything he had done to my life!

 

He doesn't need to make my life a living hell because he's  hell alone!

 

Good thing, no one's around. It's almost midnight so people are obviously sleeping. No one would here me plus Key's also somewhere..

I sat on the ground and that's the time he popped in front of me. He sat beside me and we're silent. I hate it when he doesn't speak, I find it unnatural for him. You know him, he's pretty fond in speaking. I find him a bubbly person, freely expressing his thought at once.

okay...so maybe e was just waiting for me to talk first...

ladies first. right? kekekekek

So I'll start it with a complain. "Is this what you call a date? staring at the sky? silence?"

"Yes." he answered back with a weak tone. Mood swings? he would usually answer me with a smirk, a tease, a laugh or a complain. He's pretty serious this time and uh-uh...he didn't call me YEOBO!!!

"you know, we can just go home Key." I muttered silently, enough for him to hear. I was about to stood up but he dragged me down....letting me sit back beside him.

"Let's just stay here for a while."

"We have nothing to do here anyway..let's just go home.." I insisted.

He ignored me and turned to look all around the park. He faced me and smiled, "yeah..we have something to do here."

 

-Key's POV-

"Key, I hate you!" I heard her scream.

ouch.

yah! Im supposed to be happy.... But I'm not. I listened to her silently while leaning on the tree. She sat down and so I decided to show up.

My mind was full of thoughts..... like the weird fast pounding of my heart when Im with her..the weird feeling...really weird. aiiiish. okay..let me share you something,

I had already felt that 'weird' feeling long ago, It all started when I landed on top of her....stole her first kiss but I didnt mean it..It was all an accident. Im innocent. I planned to make her life a hell... but I just cant.

oh c'mon key..

what's happening to me?

seriously speaking...I think Im sick.

And i dont know why I stopped Hongki from confessing to her...okay, so I was thinking that I stopped her because we're still playing the game and she should fall in love with me not with that jerk. that might be the reason..right?

so another one, why did I get hurt when she screamed she hated me? I should be happy..

no, Im not.

uhmm..maybe because she shouldn't hate me. she should love me for me to win the game.. okay, that's it. I knew it..so, uhmm..last question.

why is my heart beating fast? I really cant answer it..

I was completely occupied with my 'weird' thoughts that I havent noticed that we were silent. akwardly silent.Maybe she's just waiting for me to---

"Is this what you call a date? staring at the sky? silence?" she complained.

aish.

Im completely unprepared...as you can see...

Keep pretending key or else...she'll notice that you're really unprepared. "yes." I answered back...

"you know, we can just go home Key." she replied silently.

 

I need you..stay beside me.

 

I dragged her down, "let's just stay here for awhile" I replied back...

 

so what's happening to me?

 

"we have nothing to do here anyway.. let's just go home.." she as usual, insisted.

I ignored her and went looking around the park to see something we'll get occupied to...until I saw something..

star gazing telescope

near the bush.

"Yeah..we have something to do here."

I never knew, there would be star gazing telescopes on the park but oh well, at least. 

--------------end of Key's POV------

Key dragged her to the star gazing telescope. "Omo...Taemin...they're coming near.." Nahmi whispered on Taemin who looks so bored but when he saw the two coming, he quickly rubbed his eyes and looked at them intently. "we can hear them now.." Taemin whispered back. 

They started take a peek on the telescope one by one. Cyrell looks so delighted same as Key. They enjoyed looking for fake constellations because thay have no ideas about it so they just searched for unusual shapes and so on. They did it for like an hour... 

"Cyrell... Do you feel something weird?"

Cyrell who busily peeked on the telescope, stopped and looked at him. "What do you mean..weird?"

"just like when your heart started to beat faster and you cant control it."

She looked at him, quite confused but then afterwards she figured out what Key's trying to tell,, "sometimes..when Im with Hongki and... ........" she paused. "with someone else." she added and blushed a little.

(PS: do you know who's that 'someone else'? kekekekeke)

Nahmi and Taemin listened to their little conversation and heard about the beating faster thing. "that's love" Nahmi whispered behind the bushes.... and Taemin heard it. "love?" he asked quietly. Nahmi nodded, "yes It is.. your heart beats faster when you're in love.." Taemin looked at the ground and ignored Nahmi.

why?

"So Key might be in love with someone else..poor Cyrell.. she'll lose the game." Nahmi said quietly and turned to the side to look at Taemin but he's not around.

"ahh..Taemin, why did you left me?" she asked herself silently, careful not to be heard.


-Cyrell's POV-

"just like when your heart beats faster and you cant control it" I heard him say.

at first, i didnt get it.... but then I figured it out. Im a genius.

"sometimes...when Im with Hongki and.." 

should I say it? 

that I feel it also when Im with him and I dont know the reason why..completely clueless about it. 

"someone else.." I heard myself say. I felt myself blushing...thanks to the dim park...I wasnt obvious.

okay..so why do I feel this 'weird feeling'?

 

-Taemin's POV-

I left Nahmi alone...

I crept down the dark alleys of Seoul, completely thinking about what Nahmi told me. Love. when you're heart beats faster.... I was so curious about what Im feeling about her...

she let my heart stop and start beating faster.

and that's definitely Love. right?

I should try my best to ignore her from now,, since I need to meet her once a day, I'll try my best to talk to her for just a minute and go afterwards. great plan.

I shouldn't let myself fall for her in the first place.

this is all my fault.

I messed up.

I'll try my best to avoid her......I should not be in love with her. I wont easily lose the game. 

 

-Key's POV-

 

 

 

Who knows this weird feeling?

 

 

 

guess what's that weird feeling?

kekekeekek

Cyrell and Key are completely clueless about it.

are they in love? omo! no!!

they'll lose the game!!

(I'll stop that from happening)

*evil laugh*

but actually, guys,

heart is unpredictable.

love is undeniable.

and Taemin???

you will ignore Nahmi just to win the game?

kekekeke

uhmm......eheheheheh

okay, from you're comments...

most of you said that

"Im not a failure!!"

super glad to hear that..........

specially to dazzling27....

you cheered me up....ahjumma??

eheheheh.kidding...thanks unnie... :)

and to the the others who commented.

 

(so here's a teaser of the later  chapters.. wondering why key's holding roses?)