Plan 2- Seduction.

♥His Little Love Game♥

soooo, let me share you something about chapter 8

I just found this quote in the internet...

hope you like it..'weird feeling'

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."

 

-Cyrell's POV-

I walked down the cafeteria and saw Nahmi at one corner, looking hungrily at her lunch. yeah, she waited for me. I sat accross her  and when she noticed that I arrived, she quickly reached her spoon and started to eat earnestly. Funny Nahmi.

I started to eat also, seeing my lunch makes me wanna forget about my diet. "hey. Nahmi. How's life so far?"

She stopped eating and glared at me, "bad. really bad." she muttered and started eating again.

"why?" I asked while jabbing the roasted meat with my fork. 

She sighed and set aside the empty plates, "Taemin's ignoring me."

I smiled, "he's a playboy. he can ditch girls if he's tired playing with them."  Poor Nahmi. what does he expect with a number one playboy in Seoul? duh. almost half of the gilrs population in Seoul knew him.

She smiled back, I think she knows what I mean, though Nahmi seems to be innocent but she really has a very strong personality. "Taemin is quite confusing..you know.." she managed to say and chuckled shyly.

"Now you know the real color of LEE TAEMIN. Just continue the game...I know you'll win" I rambled and reached her hand on the table, "hwaiting!" I added. She smiled broadly and placed her hand on top of mine, 'Hwaiting Cyrell!"

Her gleeful expression suddenly changed. She let go of my hand, "Yah! Cyrell!" 

"What?" 

She leaned in the table and whispered silently, "I heard Key's in love with someone else..."

I raise my eyebrow and looked at her in who-the-hell-cares?. She frowned and poked my head gently with her index finger, "Dont you get it?! If he's in love with somebody else..you'll lose the game!" she screamed and moved back to her sit.

I bit my lower lip, realizing the BIG problem Nahmi's pointing out. I gulped and asked nervously... I dunno why..but when It comes in losing the game, I felt myself shaking...maybe because Im that competitve and cant easily accept losing."So what would I do then?"

She folded her arms and smiled at me. oooh. what is this girl up to? "According to the magazine I just read earlier....there's one way to 'steal' a man's interest" she said confidently.

"say it."

She leaned back on the table and whispered silently, enough for me to hear.

 

"seduction"

 

"No way Im gonna do that!" I screamed at her. she quickly covered her ears and went back to her sit, glaring at me. "sorry.. but are there any options available?"

She breathe heavily, "none. just do it..wear something revealing tomorrow."

"no."

"yes"

"nooo!"

"yes!"

I stood up and was about to leave when she dragged me back to my sit. "look. Cyrell..we're a team remember? do you really want to lose or not? you just need to be seductive for a couple of days and when she falls in love with you, you can be at yourself again"

I gave up. she has point after all......"fine."

She clapped her hands happily and hugged me, "that's my BFF! good luck!!" 

I let go and gave her a 'if-this-doesnt-work-you're-so-dead look. She smiled innocently and tapped my back.

 

this is going to be hard..............

 

 

 

---------------------

---------------------

 

What the ing ! I can see eyes all over me...and for sure, they're not looking at my face...they're looking at my precious legs and shoulder as I walked on the hallway... Im not used to this...

Nahmi!!!

So I made what Nahmi told me.....'wear something revealing' and I think that this is the worst plan ever created.

look at what Im wearing! damn.

  

 

I continued walking, ignoring the stares that the boys giving me...as if they're imagining me ... until I felt something wrapped around my shoulders, completely covering it. I glanced at it and saw a jacket. I stopped and turned around.

 

I saw Hongki looking at me worriedly.

 

oh my... I bit my lip stared at the ground. "why are you wearing like that?" he asked and signalled me to where the jacket properly. So, I wore it, zipping the jacket but It's not enough to cover my almost bare legs.

He sighed. "sorry..I dont have available pants but maybe we could--" he was cut off when Key held my arm and dragged me but   Hongki quickly held my other arm. 

So here's the position. Me in the center, my left arm is with Key while my right is with hongki and It's super painful..ya know..

I shrugged my hands, "It's hurting!" I shouted at them who seems to be shotting invisible daggers to each other. Upon hearing me, Hongki quickly let go of my arm but Key didnt. Instead, he dragged me forcefully, "Key! Where are you leading me? damn!!" 

Key ignored and continue dragging me up to the parking lot of the school. He  pushed me inside his car and quickly entered the driver's seat....... that's the time he faced me.....looking at me anxiously...

"so why did you wear something like that?" he finally spoke, avoiding looking at my legs.

"I.....I....have no dress to wear.....ex--cept thiiss." obviously,,,, Im not good at lying.

He rolled his eyes and stared at my arm. I followed his gaze and saw a mild bruise embedded on my left arm. "sorry, to drag you a while ago..It's just that....the boys kept on staring at you. And I bet you like it. dont you?"

I glared at him, "obviously, no!"

"whatever!" he replied back and placed his hand on the steering wheel, while starting the engine. 

"Bwo! Key!!!!!! where are we going??? you're kidnapping me? I'll give you my bank accounts but you dont need it..youre already---"

 

"We're going to have shopping." he said calmly. 

 

I smiled fakely. I have tons of dress at home..you dont need to buy me clothes. This is all Nahmi's faults.

she's so dead tomorrow.

 

-------------------------

------------------------

 

We arrived at the mall and he quickly pulled me to a store. It's a couple shirt store. "Hey, where not a couple..let's just go to other stores.." I whispered at him. But he ignored me and continued browsing the rack of shirts.

He went to the counter and paid for this.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=177996732248483&set=a.177996502248506.40495.100001144738802&theater

The saleslady kept on smiling at Key..I bet she like Key. Creepy much.

"here." he said and handed me the other paper bag. "that's your shirt." he added. I glanced at the saleslady who seems to be killing me with her menacing stare. I smiled at her sarcastically and faced Key, "thanks."

Key glanced at the saleslady who kept on staring at me. "Come on Yeobo!" he said cheerfully and dragged me to another shop but before that, I faced the saleslady "mehrong!" and stucked my tongue out in front of her while Key's heading to the door, holding my hand.

Creepy Much.

For the first time, I had fun with Key. We finished shopping and there was like tons of shopping bags I was holding but he snatched it from my hand and now, he's the one holding it. I glanced at the sky and It's quite dim so we decided to eat first before he accompanies me home.

We entered to a fancy restaurant and we were like sooooo hungry. Key kept on complaining about how many hours would the food be cooked.yah know..

"just..wait.." I whispered at him who keeps on chanting..'food..when will you come?'

"whatever! im so hungry." he insisted.

I kept quiet. Arguing with him would not end. right? Im pretty enjoying Key's mood right now. Suddenly, I felt the urge to go to the CR. "Key' I'll just go the the rest room."

He nodded so I quickly made my way to the CR, leaving my cellphone on the table.

 

-Key's POV-

I enjoyed shopping with her. I didnt notice that I was starving till she realized that it's getting dark. We went inside the fancy restaurant....and I just couldnt get it. Im so hungry!

Wish we went to a fast food chain instead.

My thoughts were again intrrupted when I heard a beep on Cyrell's phone. I sneaked a peek and there..Hongki's message. I glanced at the restroom's door, checking if she's still there.

She's still inside..I guess

I quickly snatched her phone from te table and read the message.

'Hi Cyrell! Hope you wouldnt mind but....

are you free tomorrow evening?

I was just wondering if we could have a dinner together...'

Dinner in your dreams. I deleted the text and placed it back to where It was positioned a while ago, that's the time...she went out of the rest room and made her way back here.

---------------------

--------------------

We're already infront of her house when suddenly I felt something...It's like my car is lowering. Cyrell and me shot glances to each other and quickly went out to see what's the problem. I checked out the tires. 

and there...

.

"what happened?" she asked and peeped at the tire I was staring, just then rain started to pour. damn. We quickly went inside her house and bwooh... he house is really neat.

"what happened to the car?" she asked again, handing me a cup of of hot chocolate.

 

"flat tire.." I answered.

 

Her eyes widened...her usual reaction. "What?! you mean..... you cant go home?"

 

I nodded. 

 

"Where are you sleeping???!! I only have one room.."

 

I smirked on my mind. "so I'll sleep to your room instead."

 

"nooo! you can sleep on the couch."

 

"my back is pretty sensitive." I moved closer to her.

 

"I'll just sleep..... on t--he c-ou-ch then." she replied back, obviously, her tone, tensing..

 

bwahahahahah!

 

I smirked and moved closer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, Yeobo...we're going to have our honeymoon." I said and dragged her to her room just near the living area.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!" I heard her scream to death.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ahahahhah

here's another update...

kekekekekekeke

I so lurve ur comments..

keep commenting..

yea

I dont get tired on reading them..

sorry..for this ugly chapter..I guess??