Chapter 2 - A warm Kiss

♥His Little Love Game♥

Writer's block just hit me.

sorry if I'm a failure.. huhuhuhuhu

BTW, Im hesitating on taking the scholarship exam. My mom's forcing me but I dont want. 

Im a total weird girl. :)

-Key's POV-

I went to sit next to Taemin on the couch, wondering what's so good on he was reading, I peeked on the title, 'Ways on making girls jealous'. Well, that's pretty weird since Taemin's known for being playboy in school and he easily wins the heart of girls  by his charms and love tactics.

                                                                        Why would he want to make a girl jealous?

"Taemin-ah! why are you reading those nonsense stuffs?" I asked jokingly, while I grabbed the remote to switch on the TV.

"Dont you have any date Hyung?" he asked still reading the 'stuff' and not even glancing at me.

"later. how about you?"

"same." he didnt even bother to answer my first question.

I tried to sneak on the magazine but he swiftly kept it out of sight by putting it back to his backpack, as if he's reading my thoughts.

"Who's your date?" I asked him.

"Nahmi"

I knew it. He's reading the 'stuff' so Nahmi would be jealous. right??? Im right??

but why?

I still don't get it...

"Why do you want her to get jealous Taemin?"

He looked at me, quiet confused but after a while, his expression changed.. "To know something"

I'm the Almighty Key. I'm supposed to know everything.

"To know something about what?"

"If I'll lose or win" A smirk suddenly formed on his lips.

I was about to ask him something, because he's quite confusing but my wrist watch alarmed.

It's quarter to 5. Ready to meet her.

-end of Key's POV-

 

 

Cyrell waited on the cafe, as what is planned. I mean, as what key texted her. She wore a simple skirt with white printed shirt on top. She's sort of hesitating on wearing something formal 'cause Key might get fun of her. If she happen to wear a dress, then they would just end up dating on a park..... Imagine the embarrassment she'll be facing. After all, she's totally clueless on where would their first date be.

                                                   

(please don't mind the head band, though it's cute but It doesn't fit her personality)

She stirred her coffee, patiently waiting for key. You heard it right----patiently. She's trying to control her temper because it's one of her plans.  

She's trying hard to make her 1st plan which is to stay kind to key.

but,

her temper is gradually becoming uncontrollable 'cause key's

FREAKIN LATE!

She glared on the door, she cant help it. she's been waiting for like forever. ugh!! she kept checking on her watch then gawk back to the door, then  on her watch... to the door.... stare to the window... then back to her watch.......snoop around on the people.... to the window... then check her watch... back to the window.... glare on the door...

Okay, that's enough!

She finally stood up and gathered her bag when suddenly key went in, smiling.

 

 

-Key's POV-

I hid on the bushes, just on the side of the window of the cafe. 

I can clearly see her.

I watched her as she stir her coffee, and she doesn't seem pissed though I'm acting late.

weird?

maybe I should hide here a bit more.....

after for like an hour, she impatiently looked at the door, then to her watch then to the door and so on.

this is what I enjoy the most, watching her getting turbulent. 

She didn't stop glaring on everywhere, staring on randomly. she looks so cute wen she gets annoyed.

Cute?

I don't mean that.

I still didnt move from my place, enjoying the scene and waiting for some like she'll throw her coffee or maybe yell on the waiter.. kekekeke. I'm so excited.

Suddenly, she stood up and clutched her bag on her side, heading to the door.aish!

Time to show up.

I went inside the cafe, smilling and dragged her gently to where she was seated before. I sat across, facing her and handed her a paper. She examined first the paper before grabbing it from my hand.

"It's the rules for the game, few are new." I stated.

I wonder why she didnt ask why I am late....

 

-Cyrell's POV-

Actually, guys.... Im clutching my fist under the table, completely pretending that Im super fine but..

Heck no!

Im holding my temper... I wanted to argue with him, ask him why he's late.. and punch him for letting me wait. Then he would suddenly burst out of the door... smilling?? what the! what is he thinking???UGh!!!

relax....

Act that you're kind so he'll fall in love with you, but be careful not to fall in love with him...

Aiiish. As if I'll fall in love with that diva. 

I let him drag me to where I was seated earlier. 

And he handed me a paper, I examined it first before grabbing it from his hand.

"It's the rules for the game, few are new" I heard him say.

Rules?

I checked it out and read it carefully and here are some of the new rules:

* The boy should prepare the date.

good.

* There should be at least 5 dates possible (serious dates).

much better... at least I wont get to see him everyday.

* As what is stated above, you only need 5 dates, but you need to see each other EVERYDAY for 101 days.

what?! everyday? you're kidding? no.

* In the 101th day, the confession will start. For an instance, the girl fell in love with the boy , then she loses the game only if the boy didnt fell in love with her back. It's the same rule applied with the boy also.

Surely, I'll win.

After I read the rules, I gave it to him back but he refused to, he said I should be keeping it so I placed it inside my bag.

he stared at me first.... and It feels uncomfortable so I avoided his look.

He reached my hand which is placed on the table and mumbled gently, "sorry If Im late.... I'll make it up to you, Yeobo"

yeobo?

I quickly pulled out my hand and stared at him in disbelief. It's one of his plans? right?

"dont call me yeobo!" I blurted out.

oooops. I just ruined my 1st plan! aisssssh.

"but yeobo?"

"Dont call me yeo--"

"Saranghae yeobo" and he leaned on the table to kiss my lips, cutting me off.

I stayed frozen, and my eyes geting a bit wider.  total shock.

I cant pull off because............

I like the warm of his lips pressed against mine. I felt my heart beating faster and faster. wwwaiit! 

what is this weird feeling? am I sick? I think I really need a check up.

He ended the kiss but his face is still an inch in distance

and whispered on my ears, "Ready for our date.........yeobo?" the warm breathe of his send shivers down my spine.

"dont call me yeobo.." I said silently, almost whispering.

He lead me to his car, opening the door for me. I sat on the seat beside the driver's sit. Silence occured afterwards when he started driving.

The boy beside me might be experiencing PMSing. Mood change. I find it creepy. If he's trying to be nice to me, then for sure, we have the same plan. 

I noticed that the skies are darker, the road is quiet, there are only few cars whose passing....The huge trees beside the road are spooooooky. what date is key imagining? a date with the monsters? a date on a dark forest?

Goosebumps suddenly occupied my body. 

"Whe--re- are wee--go--ing?" I managed to ask, with my voice slightly quivering. 

"On our first date," he said proudly with his eyes still on the road.

"Ohh-khay."

Suddenly, we heard a clenching sound from the car. Key looked surprised but he still continued driving. after a while, the engine stopped.

damn.

Fortunately,  Key managed to drive the car on the side before it stops but unfortunately, the car stopped on who-knows this place. The road is quiet.

dangerously quiet.

there's no house, people...

the light is dim..

frigtening.

key went out to check the engine and signaled me not to go out of the car. I nodded and waited for him.

as soon as he entered the car, he gave me an upsetting look.

dont make me scared..... dont tell me...we'll be staying here fo--

"We need to stay here for the night", he said and smiled on me, as if nothing's wrong.

I gulped.

   

 

kyaaaa! a new chapter has been born! wahahahahahah!

Is it bad?

"yes"

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu :(

I just feel that it's boring?!

the next chapter would be Key and Cyrell's date on the car. well... not literally a date but

what will happen on their first night together.

(dont think )

bwahahahahahahahaha!

 

 

@shawominah:ahahahahaha. thank you!

@iHEARTalmightykey: really??? oh.mah.god. thank you sooo much!! pls continue reading. muuuuuuuuuuuah :)

@Marianoble:hmmm... reading it secretly?? hahahaha. thanks for loving my story... enjoy reading lolx.