Chapter 3 - 'Awooooooooo!'

♥His Little Love Game♥

I ur comments guys!

kyaaa!

 

 

"You can sleep on the backseat" key said while adjusting the driver's seat. "Don't worry, I wont do anything to you, I'm pretty tired." he added. 

Cyrell nodded and moved to the backseat, wondering why Key's acting weird.

She glanced at key, who was now drifting to dreamland. She tried to sleep but she can't because of the spooky place they were in.

She's scared but she can't let Key know it.... he would definitely .

She tried to close her eyes but...

"Awoooooooooooooo!" She heard a horrific sound outside. It was quite flabby so she must assume that the sound is somewhat distant. 

 

-Cyrell's POV-

"Awoooooooooooooo!"

oh.my.god. what's that? werewolf? 

I knew it.. there's werewolves in this place. 

I tried to ignore it at first but....the sound is just scary.

"Awoooooooooooooo!" I heard it again.

My body started to shiver but...... I should pretend not to be scared or else.....

"Awooooooooooooo!"

'Just close your eyes'

"Awooooooooooooo!"

Mommy... help me..

"Awooooooooooooo!"

I want to go home....

"awoooooooooooo!"

 

I glanced at key, maybe I should wake him up to sleep beside me. Nothing's wrong with that. right? as if he's gonna touch me.

or maybe he could sleep on the side an I'll sleep on the other side. much better.

he's my only hope. 

but....How about my pride?

Why would I ask help to him? 

 

juuusst.. ignore the sound...

 

"awoooooooooooo!"

but maybe.... I could just ask him for help *Sigh*

 

 

-Key's POV-

I'm good at acting. am I?

You're right, this whole thing is part of my plan.

Ruining our first date without her knowing or getting suspicious.

My car isn't troubled. I just cut some wirings on the car that produces the clenching sound. I will quickly replace those wirings tomorrow morning.

But the kiss actually made sense...

It wasn't acting.

I wanted to kiss her lips ever since... her lips are just perfect.

aiissh! what am I thinking?

It's nothing.. I just want to kiss her...

and she's not my type though I have to admit that she's pretty.

Im just too perfect for her.. right? yes.

"Awoooooooooooo!"

I never thought there would be dogs in this place.

"awoooooooooooo!"

aiss. dogs.

"awoooooooooooo!"

dont react... continue pretending that you're sleeping key.

"awoooooooooooo!"

now I really cant sleep.

I'm not scared,

I'm annoyed.

"awoooooooooooo!"

continue pretending....

"awoooooooooooo!"

"awoooooooooooo"

I now regret that I had this plan.

 

My thoughts were interrupted when Cyrell started poking at my back, "Keee--yy..." she said, her voice tensing.

"mmmm?" I replied still my eyes closed.

"key... help.." help? she's asking help? I never thougth she would be....

"awoooooooooooo!"

"what do you want?" I faced her.

"Im scared. duh!" and she started to role her eyes. pabo.

"then?"

"juu-st--" 

"awooooooooo!"

"sleep beside me.. please.."

now I know, she's scared of dogs.

A plan suddenly popped out of my mind from nowhere. 

I smirked.

 

"kiss me first.."

 

        -------on the other side of the world--------

                                 (Nahmi and Taemin's date)

 

                                       

                     (this is what Nahmi wore on their first date, this is exactly what she looked like.)

-Taemin's POV-

The magazine says that girls feel jealous when their dates are surrounded by random girls.

Maybe I should try that one.

I went to pick up Nahmi on their house. As soon as I arrived, I beeped the horn and she went out wearing a dress that suits her. 

I gulped.

I opened the car door for her, "Ready for our date,"

She smiled and went inside.

If ever she'll get jealous..... I would know if I'll win or lose the game because definitely, I wouldnt fall in love with her. right?

I tried this game for like thrice and I always win. Well anyway, girls are pretty obvious that they like me. However, Nahmi's quite confusing.. that's why Im trying this trick to her.

And I know the best place for that..

 

 

-Nahmi's POV-

I grasped for breath, trying to convince myself that what's in front of me is just a nightmare.

I dropped my jaw unconsciously.

My eyes widen.

and My body tensed as Taemin parked the car near the bar.

What is he thinking?

 

"Taemin? what are we doing here?" I asked still glueing my eye in the entrance of the bar.

He held my hand tightly and smiled at me, "We'll be having our first date."

Taemin......why here?

We entered inside together, seeing all the disco lights and those blatant sounds overcasting the bar makes me wanna die.We headed on the side and seated, facing each other. He handed me a drink but I refused. 

This place makes me uncomfortable.

 

 

-Taemi's POV-

Nahmi has pure innocence. 

My conscience is dragging me down.

Left side of the brain: get her out of the bar and forget about your trick. It doesnt make sense.

Right side of the brain: just continue it, you've already started it.

My heart? It's pounding faster and faster.

I was about to stand up but a group of girls suddenly showed in front of me. They massaged my shoulders while some are kissing my neck. I placed my hands on their legs and continue shoving my hands up to their thighs.

Im used to this... but why do I feel guilt?

I cant even glance at her... I dont wanna see her expression as I flirt back with these girls.

What's happening to me?

 

-Nahmi's POV-

My tears are forming, dripping down from my eyes. Why did I agree to date with him? I know that he'splayboy... but I didnt thought he would do that in front of me.

He didn't even look at.

He seems to have fun with those horsy-. placing his hands on their legs travelling up to their skirts, on their thighs. I hate the scene in front of me. 

I wiped my tears, forcing a smile as I went in front of him.

"I'll just go to the powder room." I asked and didn't wait for his reply.

--

--

--

I faced the mirror and placed my hands on the side of the sink to support my body. I stared on myself as tears continue to drop gradually... as if the pain's unending.

I dont want Taemin to see me crying... Im not affected. right? no.

I washed my face and dried it out before I went out. Instead of going back to Taemin, I lead my way to the exit door, not even looking back.

Cyrell.... I need you. I want you to kick Taemin's on Monday.

 

 

-No One's POV-

Nahmi waited for a taxi on the sideways of the road. Rain started to pour but she just ignore it... her mind was fully occupied on what Taemin had done.

'he just ruined our first date' she thought of herself.

She then noticed that rain stopped on sprinkling to her, she looked up and saw an umbrella.

 

 

Taemin.

 

 

"Where do you think you're going?" he held her hand again, "Our date isnt over yet" he added.

 

 

Oh my!

The next chapter will be the continuation of their dates..

Do u find Taemin creepy?

I think Key's addict on skiship.. :)

kekekekekeekek.

*Gulp* 

Seriously guys, what do u think of this chapter?

boring? fine? whatsoever?

*clap* *clap* *clap*

 

@dazzling27: Yea I agree!! Nami's cute! I also like her character in the story..

for like how she hides her feelings for Taemin... and blahblahbla. 

&& stop abusing your 'A' ahahahah.kidding. hope you'll enjoy this new chappy.

@MariaNoble: I have four words to tell: You guessed it right!

(can I make it more?)

yeah... key planned it all... pfffft. XD *claps and* I wonder why

I am so predictable...??

@brownleafhopper: Dont die yet!! read first this new update... kyaaaaa... enjoy:)

@Shawolminah: wish granted. Nahmi x Taemin's date... whohohoho!!

@VikkiBeomin: ooo... I already posted the answer on ur wall, I bet u already read it... Is my story quite confusing?

feel free to ask if ur somwhat confused about it.. XD

@Jinkies6: Here's an update... hope you'll like it. kyaaaaaaaaaa! enjoy reading...

@Rinie6189: OhmaGod *Blinks several times* Youre comment is suuuuuper long like gosh, 

seriously, I really like your comment *gulps* thank you so much..

pls.. comment again, I would like to hear your feedbacks!!!

@Cyrell: Mianhe!! sorry!! and thanks for the compliment though im

expecting more from you since It's dediacted to you... but anyway

I dont feel bad,, :) continue reading..

 

 

BTW, I'll Be updating the next chapter later :)