Chapter 7 - "pooooook!"

♥His Little Love Game♥

 

"Nahmi...wear this instead." Taemin requested while handing her a dress for their mission.
 
Spying.
 
They would be spying Cyrell and Hongki later and they also agreed that since they're together....they will also consider it as their second date.
 
"oh..ohkay.." she said and tried the dress. 
                                                            
                                                
 
                                               
 
                                           
 
 
 
"perfect! so ready for spying?" Taemin asked and held her hand. leading her to the car. 
 
They arrived on their mission location. Gwanghwamun plaza. Nahmi quickly spotted Hongki and Cyrell holding each others hand on the side of the ice rink, "yaaah! I saw them! look!" Nahmi squealed.
 
She dont know the reason why she became confident with Taemin after their first date...weird though..
 
"yaah! dont squeal, they might notice us." Taemin said while staring at them, eyeing their every move.
 
"Taemin! let--"
 
"oppa." he corected. "Taemin oppa. okay?"
 
"Taemin oppa! Let's hide their" she screamed again while pointing on the cute statue displayed on the side. 
                                    
                                
 
 
 
So they hid their like little freaks while unconsciously, Taemin is already holding her hand. He stared at Nahmi who seems to be enjoying seeing Hongki and Cyrell talk to each other sweetly. Their smiles make it sweeter.
 
"Look oppa!" she said, signalling Taemin to look at Cyrell and Hongki. He looked at the couple while Nahmi keeps on squealing silently as the two was about to kiss when suddenly..
 
"poooooooooooook" a macadamia nut hit against hongki's head,
 
in short, interrupting the kiss.
 
"aiisshh! who did it??" they looked all around and saw no one. Cyrell and Hongki both looked at each other, confused but Hongki pulled Cyrell closer and kiss--
 
"poooooooooook" another macadamia nut hit Hongki's head. 2 points!
 
Cyrell looked pissed while Hongki's pretending not to be hurt though It's pretty obvious while Nahmi keeps complaining about the interrupted kiss and Taemin gawked at everyone suspiciously while they were hiding behind the cute statues.
 
Hongki smiled at Cyrell and tried to kiss her again when suddenly......
 
"pooooooooook!"
 
"poooooooooook!"
 
TWO macademia nuts hit him  successively. He sighed and held Cyrell's hand lightly, "let's just continue skating." Cyrell looked so PISSED but trying to hide it....
 
'aahh!! God, why do you need to interrupt the kiss?' she complained on her mind.
 
Nahmi tapped her foot on the ground and complained for like hundreds. "why? why? the kiss?? aaaah!!"
 
"look!" Taemin said and pointed at Cyrell and Hongki who's about to kiss..
 
their faces inches away..
 
"please..kiss..kiss..." Nahmi kept on chanting while tightening her grip to Taemin's hand. Taemin then smiled upon noticing it and shook his head afterwards. She looked back at Cyrell and Hongki's romantic..
 
"pooooooook!"
 
"pooooooook!"
 
"pooooooook!"
 
3 successive macadamia shots hit Hongki's head again. Cyrell clutched her fist,....cursing the macademia nuts on her mind. Hongki who seemed to be in wide shock because of three successive shots.
 
While Nahmi and Taemin looked at each other.....*sighs* hopeless about the kiss.
 
-Key's POV-
 
"yeah bulls eye!" I said as I hit Hongki's head painfully. good. I wanted to piss Cyrell because I know, she loves that kiss so much,,, just by looking at her face.
 
omo! he's trying to kiss--
 
"2 points key!" I said again as I threw another macadamia nut. I hid behind this Macadamia tree and since I dont know how to interrupt their precious kiss... I used the macadamia nuts.
 
waaait! aiiiish. he's not learning...he's trying to kiss--
 
"good!"
 
"yaaaah baby!" I cheered silently as I threw successive shots! Just look at Cyrell's face... she's so pissed! 
 
I chuckled quietly. They finally gave up and continue skating so I just eyed them. After a while, Hongki started to pull closer and try---
 
"bulls eye!"
 
"bulls eye!"
 
"bulls eye!"
 
I cheered happily as I shotted 3 macadamia nuts right on his head.
 
I'm pretty enjoying this..... 
 
 
 
-Cyrell's POV-
 
kiss!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
 
why do we need to be interrupted??
 
I really wanted to scream, just then Hongki dragged me gently somewhere non crowded, far from the ice rink.
 
he gulped and looked at me, "I'll be direct...I dont treat you as best friend anymore."
 
'tug.tug.tug.tug.'
 
I gulped....what is he saying? Im not his bestfriend anymore?
 
'tug.tug.tug.tug.'
 
" *sigh* I hate to confess inside the ice rink because of the macadamia nuts" he said calmly but didnt left his eyes at me. 
 
confess?? ehehehehe.. 'tug.tug.tug.'
 
He knelt down and muttered, "will------"
 
"kriiiiiing!" the sound of my cellphone in. He gave me the signal that I should answer the phone first so i pulled it out of my pocket, "hello?"
 
"cyrell! Come to the park. we will be having our second date."
 
"what?!" she exclaimed. "can we just move it tomo--"
 
"no and besides... Boys are the one who prepares right? so better go here now. If you're late. yo're dead." Key threatened and ended the call immediately....not giving me any chance to complain.
 
"Im so sorry... Im in a hurry.." I apologized and bowed several times...
 
urrgh! wrong timing key.
 
"It's okay... I bet It's important. go ahead..we'll just continue this tomorrow?"
 
I nodded and ran away as quick as I can. My face flushed red because of the embarrassment Key made. 
 
Why did he knelt down anyway? I dont get it..
 
 
 
-Key's POV-
 
I followed them when Hongki dragged her somewhere else...
 
I felt something bad?
 
I listened to their conversation carefully..
 
"I'll be direct... I dont treat you as best friend anymore." I heard Hongki mumble at her. 
 
"*sigh* I hate to confess on the ice rink because of the macadamia nuts"
 
kekekekekekeke. that's good for you but waait... confess?
 
I gulped.
 
I suddenly felt my heart throbbing...
 
I felt the urge to call her...to somehow interrupt them but the weird thing is that I dont want  her get pissed... it might be another reason....but  i dont know...
 
I pulled my cellphone from my pocket and searched cyrell's number.
 
"will--"
 
 i pressed the button and called her.
 
"Hello." I heard her from the other line. 
 
"Cyrell, come to the park. we will be having our second date."
 
I swear, those words just blurted out of my mouth. 
 
"what!?" she exclaimed. "can we just do it tomo---"
 
I cut her in, "No. and besides...boys are the one who prepares right? so better go here. If you're late, you're dead." I ended the call immediately.
 
aish.
 
I
 
dont
 
get
 
it.
 
 
 
why does it hurt? 
 
when I heard the word confess..from hongki, I felt something.
 
I felt possession.
 
but.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Why does it hurt this much?
 
 
 
                        
 
 people of the world.....
 
   sorry If this is an ugly update..
 I had a hard time revising..huhuhuhu
 
            finally..