Chapter 8

You're Mine

They crash onto the bed, kissing madly with passion. Daehyun pins Jongup down, claiming his lips and on his tongue fervently.

The boy whimpers as Daehyun trails a hand down to his clothed , kneading softly and causing to grind against his touch greedily for more friction.

Daehyun chuckles at the younger boy’s eagerness, pressing kisses on his neck to calm him down. The boy squirms under his touch, his own hands gripping tightly on Daehyun’s shirt.

Jongup takes in Daehyun’s scent, feeling himself growing harder. He reckons that he smells by now, having not taken a bath for the past 2 days. Daehyun hasn’t either, but Jongup thinks he still smells awesome.

Daehyun’s hand leaves his throbbing flesh, trails up his stomach to tug at his s, earning more moans from the younger boy. Jongup feels that Daehyun is greatly aroused, judging from the hard pressure on his left thigh.

His thoughts were cut short as Daehyun places his mouth over his right , harshly, bringing unbelievable pleasure. Jongup moans into the back of his hand, his heels digging into the mattress. He finds himself feeling nervous, very nervous in fact, because 5 years back, all they ever did was have hot make-out sessions. There were sessions like this, but honestly, Jongup would push him away when Daehyun got a little too far for his liking.

Now, they are both adults. shouldn’t be something that they should refrain from.

But as embarrassing as it is, Jongup hasn’t had in a long time.

Actually, scratch that, he’s still a .

Jongup blushes darkly at the thought of his inexperience.

Not only that, they just reunited 2 days back. He honestly didn’t want to see Daehyun anymore, given that he doesn’t even have what it takes to be his boyfriend. He’s poor, ugly and has horrible qualifications. He didn’t even attend university. He has trust issues too.

Oh my god, he’s such an imperfect being.

Jongup feels completely upset now, his hands involuntarily pushing Daehyun away from his stomach, where he was leaving many love bites. Daehyun was looking up at the boy already, having sensed Jongup’s discomfort.

He realizes that he might have gone a little too fast.

Jongup is slowly pulling his shirt down, backing up a little against the bed frame. He looks really upset, Daehyun realizes. And he has some idea why.

“Jongup-ah.” He calls softly, wrapping his left hand over the boy’s waist and another pulling him into a warm embrace. “I’m sorry. I got carried away again.”

The boy shakes his head frantically.

“No, I’m sorry. I think…” He pauses slightly, before speaking in a strangled voice. “We probably shouldn’t do this.”

He pulls away from Daehyun, before placing his small hands over the older male’s larger palms. They fit perfectly together.

But no, Jongup thinks he isn’t suited for Daehyun.

“I’m sorry that I led you on. Not once, but twice.” He tries to laugh, but only an awkward bout of laughter emitted from his throat. “I guess...I was just craving for some…er…action.” He tugs at his shirt more, trying to conceal his hard-on.

“Don’t lie.”

Daehyun is staring at him accusingly, face scrunched up in a pout. He raises a hand to caress the boy’s cheeks, before pinching slightly.

“I know you’re not ready yet.”

 Jongup opens his mouth to protest, only to be cut off as Daehyun took the chance to seal his lips with his own.

“Don’t.” He says, pleadingly, pulling Jongup towards him and wrapping him in a tight embrace.

“Don’t push me away again.” Jongup feels a tight knot in his stomach, frantic that Daehyun could see through him easily now even as he tried to put on his poker face.

“No matter what goes on in your life right now, I want a part in it. Good or bad. In fact, I want it all.”

“I’m not letting you go again, Jongup. Mark my words.” He says it with a little hint of childishness, tightening his hold on the younger male.

Jongup’s fingers are fumbling with the hem of Daehyun’s shirt, knowing that deep in his heart, he wants Daehyun just as much as how the older male wants him.

“I want to be there for you. Now and forever.” He captures the younger boy’s lips again, silently sealing the promise.

Against all better judgment, or whatever the hell is holding him back, Jongup thinks, he doesn’t want to leave Daehyun again.

He wants to spend his lifetime with this man. And that’s the only thing in this world that he wants.

Jongup melts into the embrace, feeling the older male’s warmth engulfing him. He snuggles a little into the embrace.

Their eyes meet; filled with love for each other.

“I love you.” He softly breathes.

Daehyun’s breath catches in his throat. He feels that Christmas is actually here early. Santa Claus has finally, finally, given him a present that he wants all his life.

And the best thing is: it’s here to stay. Jongup’s small confession is like a huge declaration to Daehyun.

They are finally together again.

This is the best day ever, Daehyun thinks.

“I love you too, Moon Jongup.”

Jongup smiles contentedly to himself, before drifting to sleep from fatigue.

Daehyun pulls the blanket over their bodies gently, opting to look at Jongup’s beautiful face till he falls asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry i wanted to write , but i guess it's abit too fast for my liking. I think ending this fic with would be good. I want a few more chapters for daejong, and most of all himjae and banglo (^^) but honestly, I'm a lazy person and i have tons of homework undone (tests occurring on the first day of school my life).

anyways, thank you for all the sweet comments. I love how you readers get into the fic so easily when my writing doesn't actually help to serve that purpose LOL i'm rambling.

anyway thank you my current subscribers, continue to comment~

new readers subscribe please! :)