Chapter 4

You're Mine

Jongup heaves a sigh of relief as he hears the door close behind Hyosung, fanning himself desperately to cool himself down. Daehyun chews on his lips, disappointment evident on his face.

Their eyes meet for a while; only to be broken again when Jongup put his head down in embarrassment. His fingers travel to his neck, wincing when they brush against a spot. Jongup’s eyes widen, pressing the same spot to earn the same sensation again.

“You left a hickey on me?” He breathes in disbelief. Daehyun blinks at him, tilting his head; sure enough, a purple-coloured spot resides on the side of the boy’s pale skin. He smiles sheepishly, shrugging his shoulders.

Jongup groans.

 Hyosung must have seen everything back in the room.

He glares back at the older male, whose eyes can’t seem to tear away from his neck.

“Yah! Where are you staring, you ert!”

Daehyun immediately snaps his head to the left, before Jongup gives in to the urge of throwing his own cup at the man.

“Sorry.” Daehyun lies. “I got too carried away just now.”

Jongup blushes a darker red now, recalling the earlier events.

“Forget it. Can you please get out now? I don’t have time to entertain you.” Jongup doesn’t bother to phrase his words politely, pointing his finger towards the front door.

“No.”

Jongup stares disbelievingly at the older male.

“I’m not moving a single step until we clear things up.”

The atmosphere thickens with tension again with Daehyun’s words.

“Get out.” Jongup repeats.

Daehyun merely sits where he is, sipping silently from his cup.

“Fine, I will get out.” Jongup quickly heads towards the door.

Daehyun nearly chokes on the water; he expected the boy to give in.

“Yah!” He quickly grabs onto the boy’s arm in a firm grip. “You are not going anyway, either.”

“I have nothing to say to you. Now if you will…” He tugs on the grip further. “Excuse me!”

Daehyun quickly realizes that Jongup is stronger than he previously remembered, as the boy breaks out of the grip. He opts to grab the boy around the waist, earning indignant cries from the smaller figure.

He lifts him up, fortunately without much effort, and places him on the couch. He makes a quick work to lock the door, much to Jongup’s horror.

“W-what do you think you are doing?”

“You’re not leaving here until I get what I want.”

“And what the hell is that?” Jongup is almost hysterical.

“The truth.”

“Look, can we talk about this some other time? I really need to go…”

“And let you out of my sight again?” Daehyun lets out a mirthless chuckle, eyes coldly fixated on Jongup.

“Over my dead body.”

They sink into silence once again; Jongup glaring fervently at Daehyun. The soft ticking of the wall clock distracts Jongup momentarily; he lets out a small gasp, realizing that it’s 6.30pm and the cemetery gate closes at 7.

Daehyun isn’t going to budge, and he hasn’t got time to around.

“I really, really need to rush to a place right now. I will come back later to have this discussion.” Jongup pleads.

Daehyun his head to the side, scrutinizing Jongup’s expression. The anxiety seems to be genuine; Jongup is quite a lousy liar anyway.

Then again, he is not going to take any chances.

“I will bring you there.”

Jongup rolls his eyes.

“Fine.”