Chapter 8

Not just a house.

“Eh?” Key said confused. He was surrounded by the other SHINee members. He regretted going to the dorm right after the 2-day honeymoon.

“What ‘eh?’ C’mon Key! Spill everything already!” Jonghyun said excitedly.

“Are you guys quarreling again? Why isn’t she with you?” Minho asked and was nudged by Jonghyun.

“Yah! Minho! Save that question for later!” said Jonghyun then he turned to Key. “Soooo.. How was it?”

“How was what?”

“The honeymoon! Geez. Don’t play dumb, will you?” The vocalist said, getting annoyed.

“Oh. It was.. um..” Key started and the others were anticipating his answer.

“awful?” Minho offered while Jonghyun chuckled.

“What! No! She was great!” Key boasted. Jjong raised an eyebrow.

“Really?”

“Hell yeah! She was wild!”

Everybody except Taemin cheered after Key said it. The maknae doubt if they really did anything, he can’t believe that. She’s just eighteen! And he knew that his hyung wouldn’t dare do it if it’s not the right time. Plus, if they really are in good terms after doing ‘it’, she would be with Key right now.

They dispersed after Key’s story of how well it went with Yoo Rin. Jonghyun was the most ecstatic; he believed he was the one who taught everything since he lends his collection of magazine and videos to Key.

Key let out a sigh of relief as everyone went away and hoped that everyone bought his story.

He sat on the couch remembering perfectly what really happened.

Flashback (Key’s Point of View)

I pinned her to the wall, she must be trying to escape. Hah! She’s not even trying hard enough.

So.. Yeobo, you up for ‘it’?” I said playfully, the look on her face was unreadable.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a . It’s just..

“What the hell? Get off me.” She said.

“Wae? We’re already married aren’t we?”

“I don’t really get what you’re talking about.”

“You know.” I whispered ily in her ear.

“No. So get off before I kick you.” What the?! This. Must. Work. So I and bit her ear affectionately.

“Ew! Are you a dog? Geez, what’s gotten into you?!” She tried to push me.

“Are you sick? Or… Oh. My. God! KIBUM ARE YOU PERHAPS A WEREWOLF?!” Face palm. I just married a child.

“What!?” I withdrew and she looked at me from head to toe. This is driving me crazy. “YAH! I’M NOT A WEREWOLF!!”

I dashed to the bedroom and called dibs on the bed.

“YOO RIN, I’M USING THE BED!” I shouted so she could hear from downstairs.

“OKAY!” She replied. Damn it. She didn’t even complain! I didn’t have to use my ‘seduce-to-scare-her’ plan after all!

She went in and got a pillow and a blanket. I suddenly felt guilty, even if I don’t like her.. she’s still a girl.

“Forget it, let’s share the bed.” I said and she looked at me blankly. “Uhm.. You know.. the floor’s cold! If you don’t want then..”

“Kamsahamnida!” She jumped in and excitedly rolled back and forth. Is she that happy?

“What’s with you?” I asked.

“I’m sorry, I haven’t used a bed for too long.” I felt sorry too; I forgot she didn’t have a bed. I should buy her one once we get back.

-

I can’t sleep.

There was a pillow between us.. yet.. Ugh! I’m still a man, you know! Damn those videos from Jjong hyung.

This is so unfair! She must be sleeping comfortably while I’m having a hard time controlling - I'm even sweating!

I shooed the dirty thoughts away and turned to face her direction. Turns out, she’s awake too.  She was just staring at the ceiling.

“Can’t sleep?” I asked and she turned to me.

“I was just thinking..” She trailed.

“What is it?”

“A lot of ‘what if’s”

“Like what?” I can’t sleep anyway, better talk it off.

She seemed to hesitate, but told me anyway. “Like what if my best friends didn’t sold my house.. What if you didn’t bought the house.. What if you just confessed to Nana at the party.. What if I didn’t marry you..” I was pretty shocked at what she’s thinking; I didn’t know she could be mature.

“Then I wouldn’t have met you.” I simply said.

“Would that be a good thing? …Or a bad thing?” She asked seriously. I can’t answer that.

“Of course it would be a good thing! Silly, I even asked. You didn’t have to marry a bird-brained beggar.” She chuckled but shut when she saw my serious expression. “Waiyo? Are you sleepy?”

“No. It’s okay, talk more.” I said.

“I can ask questions, right?”

“Mhm.”

“Then.. Do you still like Nana?” Surprisingly, that question didn’t bother me.

“No? I haven’t thought of her these days. Plus, I realize she isn’t worth it anyway.” I said. It was true. “Can I have my turn?”

“Sure.”

“Isn’t this our honeymoon?” I asked and she blinked.

“What about it?

I smirked. “Can we have now?”

BLAGH! – I was kicked off the bed.

“OW! Yah! I was just kidding!”

Flashback End

The other members looked at Key, completely weirded out as to why the Diva was chuckling to himself.

"I'll be going~" Key sang as he brushed his jeans and stood up from the couch. He picked up his 'man purse' and headed out to the door.

"He's in a good mood." Onew said as soon as Key was out.

"Probably because of Yoo Rin. Damn, she must've been great in bed." Jonghyun replied.

"Seeing Kibum like that.. she must be." said Minho.

"HYUNGS!" Taemin shouted, completely irritated with the topic.