Meeting their 'cousin' Part01

A Key to a Locked Heart

Saturday morning…

Key wakes up with a knock on his door. He groans and looks at his phone that is resting in his beside table.

 

“Ireona! Ireona! Ireona!( Wake up)!”

 

“Okay! Stop knocking. It’s annoying!” He groans as he walks at his closet. Then he hears the knock stops. He gets his red towel and rushes downstairs.

 

“Key, I have been knocking on your door and you seem not to hear.” Red smirks while watching news on the living area.

 

“Red? What are you doing here?” Key was taken aback knowing Red is in the house looking pretty.

 

“Grandma tells me to go with you. She says you’re going to meet your cousin.” Red says as she randomly presses the TV remote.

 

“Grandma told you?” Key says and Red nods. “Don’t come nearer.” Key gives her a what-are-you-saying look as Red warns him.

 

“You smell junk.” Red casually tells and Taemin from the kitchen laughs.

 

“WHAT?!” Key says as he remembers he just woken up. He rushes to the bathroom and takes a bath leaving Red and Taemin laughing.

 

“Tsh. How could she. I am not even smell bad or rubbish.” Key thought while shampooing his hair with red apple-smell shampoo.

 

Meanwhile at the living area while Key is in the bathroom, one by one, the gang came to the Kim’s house. Onew and Minho first arrived. Followed by Jonghyun same as the time Key finishes his bath.

 

“What does grandma tells you about the guy?” Onew asks Taemin who is at the singled-sofa, playing in his phone.

 

“Grandma told us about the guy from, I don’t know. From somewhere.” Taemin answers without looking at Onew. He is playing with his phone. “Adopted guy? Why did grandma adopt?” Jonghyun asks after he finished reading a fashion magazine and heads it over to Onew who is beside him.

 

“We don’t actually know if he’s legally adopted or what. Grandma wants a helper for the local business.” Key walks to the living area and answers this time since Taemin seems focus with his phone. Onew nods, following a question from Jonghyun, “Is it necessary? To adopt somebody just to have a helper for the business. What’s that makes you, Key?” Jonghyun smirks. And Key rolls his eyes.

 

“Grandma wouldn’t want me to interfere when I’m still in my schooling. She wants me to help her after I graduate.” Key explains. Taemin nods while seriously playing with his phone.

 

“But what about Taemin?” Minho asks this time.

 

“I don’t know anything about business.” Taemin answers, still playing with his phone.

 

“Yes. Taemin is just like that. He prefers on playing with his phone than helping us with our business.” Key smirks and Taemin just laugh.

 

“Anyway, why are you all here?” Key asks.

 

“Obviously, grandma wants us to meet the guy.” Red smiles, facing the men and back with Taemin who is still playing with his phone.

 

“I want my grandchildren to meet my grandson.” Mrs. Kim walks near them and the young men and young lady bow at her. “Okay. So, are we ready? Shall we go?” Grandma goes outside and instructed them inside the car. While in the car, they decide to sleep since it’s just 7am and most of them are still sleepy.