Chapter 9

I'll do anything for you
Hi readers! It's been a long time since my last update! I've been busying with the final exam... :P This is an update for this month. I can't say anything until next month so please enjoy the chapter! Love you all!!!!!! :* ------------------------------------------------------------------ SooYoung carried Sunny into the house and put her on the sofa. Sunny, who was still smiling, sat there silently and watched every SooYoung's move. As expect, SooYoung felt arkward so she quickly turned back to her cold mode. "Go and cook the lunch!" - SooYoung said coldly. "Okay" - Sunny was really happy thinking about what happened lately even though SooYoung acted cold toward her. She was about to stand up then her legs betrayed her, she slipped. Her body fell backward and once again, she didn't feel any pain at all because SooYoung has caught her. "Uhmm... Thank you SooYoung!" SooYoung didn't say anything and just pushed Sunny away lightly so that the shorter girl wasn't stand near her. SooYoung just silently walk away. *** They ate lunch together. SooYoung kept on being cold while Sunny continuously smiled like an idiot. "Stop that smile now! You look ridiculous! Just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean you can keep smiling in front of me!" - SooYoung looked at Sunny angrily. "I'm sorry..." "And stop saying sorry! Is it the only word you can say?" - SooYoung stopped eating and stood up. "I'm leaving!" - SooYoung left. *** SooYoung drove her car to Yuri's house. On the way, SooYoung couldn't stop thinking about that smile, that 'Sunny' smile. "Aish! What are you thinking SooYoung? that smile! Urgh!" - SooYoung stopped the car in front of Yuri's house. She tried to balance her breathe. When SooYoung was ready, she went to the front door and rang the bell. "COMING!" - A voice came behind the door, it was Yuri. Yuri opened the door and shouted happily when she saw SooYoung. "Youngie!" - She ran to hug SooYoung. "Hey, how are you my Princess?" "Yul's not feeling well!" - Yuri used her aegyo. "What? Where?" - SooYoung made a worried face which made Yuri bursted into laugh. "Hehe I'm just missing my cute, dorky Youngie" "Yah!" "Let's go somewhere! I don't want us to waste our time at my house! Go! Go!" - Yuri pushed SooYoung and closed the door. "If you want to go somewhere, let's go to my house!" "Doesn't your 'wife' at home?" "Yes, she does but who care!" "Okay then, if you say so!" - Then SooYoung and Yuri head to SooYoung's house. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- A short one but comment please!