Chapter 10

I'll do anything for you
[Sunny's POV] I was cleaning the house floor when I heard the door opened. The picture of SooYoung coming home at this early time makes me happy. So I ran to the front door to greet her. "SooYoung! You c-ca..." - I couldn't finish my words when I saw a beautiful girl, a y girl with dark skin and black hair. And the most important is she's holding Soo's hand. "Get out of my way. You're blocking us!" - SooYoung pushes me a bit but before she can pass me, the girl pulls her hand. "Baby, aren't you going to introduce me?" "Haizzz... This is my girlfriend, Yuri. You happy, baby?" - The girl smile happily as soon as SooYoung introduces her to me. "Hi! You must be Sunny, Sooyoungie's MAID" - Her smile changes into a smirk. I'm smart enough to understand what she means so I just smile, a weakest smile. [End POV] SooYoung and Yuri head to the bedroom. "Yah! Lee Sunny, cook lunch for us! But make it double as other days because we're going to be very tired after this!" - After SooYoung finishes the last part of the sentence, she carries Yuri in bridal style, giggles and walks into the bedroom. *** (WHAT THEY DO INSIDE THE BEDROOM, I DON'T KNOW OKAY! SO IT'S DEPEND ON HOW INNOCENT YOUR BRAIN IS :D) Yuri walks outside with just a shirt and . The thing is that shirt is the gift that Sunny gave SooYoung on her birthday and Yuri is trying to make Sunny notice it. "Did we do it so loud?" - Yuri smiles innocently. Sunny doesn't know what to say since she noticed the shirt that Yuri's wearing. "Uhm... I-It-It's nothing..." - Sunny just hung her head low. Her heart feels like someone is trying to pull it out of her body and it hurts so much. She tried to hold back her tears. "Well seem like everything is ready so I'll call SooYoungie." - Yuri can see how Sunny is enduring the mentally pain. She walks away with a smirk. *** "Sunny-shi, sit down and have lunch with us!" - Yuri really knows how to kill Sunny's heart. "No,no, it's okay! I'll just eat later" "Sit down and eat. We're not going to eat you or something. Beside I'm not the kind of person who treat the maid badly so just sit here and eat!" - SooYoung said calmly but didn't look at her for a second. Sunny felt weak, her legs were trembling but she maintained to stand. Sunny knew that SooYoung doesn't like her and she really hates Sunny being her wife but does she have to be that mean to tell her girlfriend that she's just a maid. Sunny suddenly thought of when SooYoung helped her to the hospital, she immediately forget about what happen before. She started to smile, just a slight smile, and sit on the dinning chair. ----------------------------------- Hi guys! It's been years since I updated this story and I'm very sorry for that. This is just a short update :)) Please read, comment and maybe upvote :))))) Thanks for reading my story!!!!!!! Love you guys! :*:*:*:*:*:*