Chapter 4

I'll do anything for you

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Long time no see... Sorry for this lately late update :D I was so lazy hehe but my spirit is back now!!! Thanks for those who subscribe this story!!!! \m/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Sunny's POV]

I desperately hit and kick the door. Aish this Choi SooYoung!!! Is she that drunk? Can't believe she did this to me. Well, I guess I'm going to sleep outdoor tonight...

[End POV]

Sunny sat down on the ground in front of the door. She fastly fell asleep because of the slight wind and it's almost 3 in the morning...

*Next morning*

SooYoung woke up at 8a.m. She streched her arms and yawned tiredly. After taking a morning bath, SooYoung walked into the kitchen but to find Sunny nowhere to be seen. Then she remembered what happened last night, she smirked. An evil smirk. SooYoung decided to 'have fun' with this girl more. SooYoung rushed to the front door and opened it. She found the smaller girl sleeping with a pose like she was freezing.

SooYoung bowed down to wake the little body up but she suddenly felt a heat from that body. She took a step back while the body on the ground had a sign of being woken up.

"SooYoung, you're awake. It's good to see you not drunk! Achuuuuuu!" - Sunny tried to stand up but she sneezed which made her body to fall toward SooYoung. Now SooYoung can totally felt that this girl on her hands was sick.

"Ewww! Go away from me, you disgusting creature! So dirty!" - SooYoung catched Sunny but dropped her immediately made the small girl fell on the ground again.

"Ouch!" - Sunny yelped pain. Her poor head met the floor with a big sound. SooYoung saw that and laughed out loud victoriously in her mind but still, she frowned that got back to the usually cold face.

"Go and make me my breakfast! I'm hungry!" - SooYoung said coldy and turned to walk into the house.

Sunny then immediately stand up and followed SooYoung. She made the breakfast as fast as she could. She set a big table full of delicious food for SooYoung and obviously the shikshin loves it.

"Yah! Why are you standing there? Hurry! Iron the suits that I left on the bed then clean my bedroom!" - SooYoung swallowed the food in and said to Sunny.

"Yes, I understand. I'll do it now." - Sunny quitely looked at SooYoung and left to the only bedroom.

Sunny finished iron the suits she hung it up and started cleaning the room.

"Wow. Impressive! How can a daughter of a rich man live in this kind of dirty bedroom? Even I can't stand it!" Sunny cleaned the room with her enthusiastism but then she found a small picture frame. It was SooYoung and a girl. They were hugging each other tightly. It seems like they were about to kiss. Sunny felt her heart ached a bit then there was a hand grab the picture frame from her hand.

"SooYoung, who's that girl?" - Sunny smiled bitterly.

"It's none of your business! It's my girlfriend, okay!" - SooYoung said coldly but then she changed into an angry person.

"Yah! You ! What are you doing with my stuffs? I told you to clean the room, not touching my stuff! Who do you think you are?" - Once again, SooYoung yelled at Sunny's face with an angry voice.

"B... Bi... ?" - Now Sunny's heart ached a lot. She didn't expect that. Never.

"Yes, ! Or you want me to call you a , ?" Sunny felt like crying. She hurted a lot when SooYoung stormed out of the room. Sunny held back her tears, she won't cry, at least right now.

Sunny managed to finish cleaning the room quickly. She grabbed her coat and bag to go out side for fresh air.

*At Choi's villa*

"Hello appa"

"Yes, SooYoung. You're here. Have a seat dear!" - Mr.Choi greeted SooYoung with a bright smile.

"So how is your life now? Good or bad?"

"It's great, appa. My wife is a nice person. She takes care of me a lot. And I feel very grateful of you to let me marry her. Thank you, appa!" - SooYoung replied with a fake smile. She really wanted to scream out loud that she hate that girl but she's scare of her father.

"Haha I know she's a great girl" - Mr.Choi seemed to be very satisfied.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? I think it's short but I'm so sleepy right now! =.=